• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to say hi to him tomorrow without seeming weird..

hmm...

I think my 3ds still works...
21romt6.jpg
😨

I think it might be time to look for a replacement.

Yeah. Me too.

My parents say no to it.

It broke in February, and my dad got a new bottom for it. It worked for a week then started to chip. Its back to where it started now...

Cool beans, someone took my advice. I feel real proud of myself right now. c:

I mean, you probably won't be able to close it and put it in your pockets but who needs portability on a portable device, right? ;)

I can't even take it out of the house because my dad yells at me for it.

I'm literally checking the tracking on this stuff every day omg i have no patience

also i want a haircut !!!!

@people with broken 3ds'

This is why I get a case first thing after I get a console

A case would not help my case. It does not guard hinges.

I hate the dark. I have a feeling someones gonna murder me in my sleep.
I slept for 3 hours when I got home from school, so I can't sleep at all right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back