• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bleh must be so annoying and ya idek im glad i haven't had to do these things since back then... :[ *hugs*

i dunno if you can talk to someone at school about it or if you can get a personal plan for the subject.. alas i wish the best for you and hope you can get through it..

maybe.. and you should def. not add it to cope with whatever past.. or yeah simply because it sounds like a good idea. .. man.

anyways i wish i had like candy or shizz at home im craving sht lol

ok so my friend's bridesmaids dresses were meant to be coming in 3 months which is ample time for me to have a hot bod but they're coming in 4 days an i'm not physically prepared

omg my friends told me my crush was in the same class as them for social studies and i had that same class first period and they have it second

im so sad and mad right now
i could've said hi to him </3

A friend snapped at me when I was just trying to be nice. I know it should't be a big deal but I'm a big sensitive baby.

omgg i need to stop panicking when im around him ;v;

it's the only way ill talk to him. ughh i just can't. but if i never speak to him he won't know who I am..

and my foot hurts like fff

Last edited:
idk if this is even normal, but my personality completely changes like every five minutes and im just now realizing. for some reason i'd feel the need to be sweet af, so id be walking around waving, smiling at people, complimenting, etc. then i turn into the complete opposite only a moment later; giving everyone the btch stare, feeling depressed, cussing at everyone. then there's my neutral mood, where im just numb and i dont feel or say anything. i rotate between those three things constantly throughout the day

idk if this is even normal, but my personality completely changes like every five minutes and im just now realizing. for some reason i'd feel the need to be sweet af, so id be walking around waving, smiling at people, complimenting, etc. then i turn into the complete opposite only a moment later; giving everyone the btch stare, feeling depressed, cussing at everyone. then there's my neutral mood, where im just numb and i dont feel or say anything. i rotate between those three things constantly throughout the day

Is it possible you have bipolar disorder? I was just reading up on it and one of the symptoms was, "Sudden changes from being joyful to being irritable, angry, and hostile."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back