• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
literally exactly my situation

i've talked to someone about it and they said if i drop it i'm technically failing the class & at this point i'm probably going to do it because i can't sit through this photojournalism class for the next 9 months and keep my sanity.

Mine is a U.S. History class and I'm not very good at history :/ Its a college course offered at my high school for college credit so I thought it wouldn't be that hard since I took U.S. History last year, but I'm so lost in what's going on and we have a free response exam at the end of the month.
Wouldn't they let you drop it at the end of the semester? That's how it is here so I'll probably do that. Good luck to you ^^

Legit, there is a place down the street, I don't know where exactly that has freakin' loud ass speakers playing loud ass music until 2-3 in the morning. The bass is the worst, because you can't escape it. There's another place down the opposite way that also does the same things.

My neighbours do drunk karaoke. That is much worse.
They do screamers as well.

When I get less than 2 hours of sleep for work and on the way to work they text me saying they don't need me coming in -_____-

The guy who works on his motorcycle - a mega Harley - at 6 am on a Sunday morning, and random other times. Revs the motor, rides up and down the street LOUDLY, then goes back into the garage. Rinse and repeat all week long at random. Ugh. 😝

Trying to get as many episodes of anime as possible downloaded for some marathoning later, but each episode is taking forever.

my throat stop itching i nearly lost my voice

Can you catch a virus over the Internet? I've been dealing with the same thing for the past few days.

I never get sick. It's been so strange.

I hope you feel better!

My cousin did something on my blanket, so my mom picked me up, we hit a bump, and later got pulled over for having a taillight out.

:mad:

Can you catch a virus over the Internet? I've been dealing with the same thing for the past few days.

I never get sick. It's been so strange.

I hope you feel better!

It seems so, haha.. idk.

Thanks though and my throat is alright now it's only some cold I DONT WANT THAT K D: <

I'm wasting a perfectly good day off. I have no idea what to do right now. I want to play a game, but I've got too many to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back