• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do i forget words so often my posts make even less sense when there are words missing in the middle of them i Die .

When ur mom lets u buy a laptop but won't give back ur desktop #hustgirlythings

Last edited:
****ing mom wakes me up at 6am because she doesn't understand what "don't wake up means". I could put a do not disturb sign on my door and she still wouldn't take the ****ing hint.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a **** ton to do today and I could have done all that in 8 hours but nooooooope. -___-

i havent slept yet good ****ing job me for pulling 2 all nighters in a row. and what bothers me even more is im not even tired ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I've been really tired the past few days and haven't been able to sleep well. I need energy this weekend top work on the group project so I hope I start to wake up. Today I'm stuck at college until 6:25 PM and I'm already feeling tired as hell at 12:24 PM.

Loyalty is whats bothering me. I have been with some for a year and finding out a friend has a crush on him is just ugh, i guess i should of kept her out of my life and never forgave her

my friends have been pushing my buttons lately lmao this might not work out at all

I have not been blessed with my tax return yet so I'm gonna have to hold out on Switch/BOTW for a bit longer :-(

i am so done. right after christmas break, literally 2 days after, i got a cold. it took me about a month to recover. then in early february i got food poisoning, which was fun. i had to deal with that for 2 days straight. and then, right when i was JUST starting to recover from the food poisoning (which took 4 days, lmao!) i got another cold. C00L!!! that literally took me 3 weeks to fully recover from.. and i've been healthy for about 5 days now after that whole mess happened, and guess what. i've caught another cold from this piece of trash school which is filled with sick animals who spread their germs to EVERYONE and their mother. (there has literally been a 24 stomach bug passing through the whole entire school for 2 months now. just proves how disgusting these people are lmao) so yep now i'm gonna have a sore throat for 3 days straight and not be able to swallow anything!! cool beans, i'm so ready to die.

Last edited:
i am so done. right after christmas break, literally 2 days after, i got a cold. it took me about a month to recover. then in early february i got food poisoning, which was fun. i had to deal with that for 2 days straight. and then, right when i was JUST starting to recover from the food poisoning (which took 4 days, lmao!) i got another cold. C00L!!! that literally took me 3 weeks to fully recover from.. and i've been healthy for about 5 days now after that whole mess happened, and guess what. i've caught another cold from this piece of trash school which is filled with sick animals who spread their germs to EVERYONE and their mother. (there has literally been a 24 stomach bug passing through the whole entire school for 2 months now. just proves how disgusting these people are lmao) so yep now i'm gonna have a sore throat for 3 days straight and not be able to swallow anything!! cool beans, i'm so ready to die.

honestly this is your fault probably. people in hospitals around sick people all the time don't even get sick this much. if you're surrounded by sick people then you just need to be more vigorous with your hygiene and increase the number of vitamins in your diet. sounds like you dont exercise enough/don't have a very strong immune system. no need to blame those around you for everything lol

i know you prob werent looking for responses but when ppl talk like this its so ekhjshktsjket

- - - Post Merge - - -

Loyalty is whats bothering me. I have been with some for a year and finding out a friend has a crush on him is just ugh, i guess i should of kept her out of my life and never forgave her

if shes had a crush on him but hasnt done anything to ruin your relationship whats wrong with that? people cant help who they like

- - - Post Merge - - -

also im annoyed bc i got 2 day shipping on wednesday but for some reason my package arrives tuesday! can someone explain that!

Last edited:
i seriously need to get a blood test. it's obvious that i'm at risk of anaemia now but i keep on forgetting or just not bothering

my crush keeps wanting to walk with me to class but he doesn't say anything!!!! if he wants me to walk with him he should tell me ;( i found out because he told me friend in 7th period

so the tri ended today, I get a freaking N (Needs Imrpovement) for a citizenship grade because I didn't talk in ONE class, and in the rest I got an H (Honorable) in the 6 others, I mean just because I can't talk to a class of 30 others because I don't want them to make fun of me, doesn't mean you have to give me that

i have acne below my eyes and on my nose because i've been so stressed lately

Took over an hour to soak off my gel manicure and file my nails and everything and today when I put on a new shirt the dye or whatever rubbed off on the bits of the base that stuck behind... so now I have grey blotchy nails. -_- Gunna have to re-foil and soak them tomorrow to get the rest of it off, SUCH A HASSLE but gel looks so nice and lasts so much longer than normal polish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back