• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my aunt's dog that ive known since i was really little got put down yesterday

wow same, apart from my aunt's dog passed in her sleep 2 days ago
i live very close to my aunt but i didn't see the dog in ages, now i can never see her again. shame

wow same, apart from my aunt's dog passed in her sleep 2 days ago
i live very close to my aunt but i didn't see the dog in ages, now i can never see her again. shame

My cousins chihuahua passed away on Sunday, and I've known that dog since I was eight. The house'll be so different now.
It's a shame.

Politics in general. Between Clinton trying to victimize herself and Conway trying to promote Ivanka. .-.

people that have patreon accounts/ask for donations online because they're too lazy to get a job and actually contribute to society

I've been so stressed out and got very little sleep the past few days. I just wanna sit on my ass like a bum lol

Last edited:
I wanna ***** on this thread some more but nobody else is posting so it looks like I'm spamming lol

transmedicalists are ??????????????????????????? im . it is so weird and frustrating that they exist ?? like the idea that if u dont hate everything "female"/"male" about your body then youre cis is like... literally the opposite of what the trans community should try to teach people?? i seriously do not understand how people think they are "defending" trans people or exposng "fakers" when they're being weirdly cissexist and transphobic. i don't understand how there are trans people who think about this issue and come to the conclusion that people are automatically cis unless they hate everything about their body that defines their sex. like i get it, u experience being trans in a certain way !! but other people experience being trans in other ways !!! who could have guessed??
you arent better or more real for wanting to kill yourself because you dont have a dick. obviously u should get access to the medical treatment you feel you need to be able to live your life in a way u would enjoy !! but saying that other people's experiences arent valid because they aren't the same as your experience is just so !!! absurd !! i dont understand !!
transmedicalism reinforces the idea that body=gender, it invalidates trans people, it

what makes trans people want to die when they wear dresses isn't their biological instinct to become suicidal because they are True Transgenders and have this Disease where one of the symptoms for Trans Males is to Become Suicidal when wearing A Dress. like thats not how it works. that's not how any of this works.

transmedicalists mostly seem to agree that gender stereotypes, gender roles and w/e are Bad. but still they insist on sayign that all male people either have or desperately want a penis, and that all women either have or want boobs and a vagina. and it's a "want" that is biological and it is so extremely strong that you can't properly live your life if you don't get your needed treatment. i dont understand how that works. they say that they dont like gender stereotypes but still they think the Goal for any male is to be a certain way and the Goal for every female is to be another way. they dont say "hey if u have a dick u are a man" like transphobic cis people do , but they say that wanting or needing a dick is required in order to be male. and if youre a male w/o a Penis u need to want to die until u have a fake ass mushroom glued onto ur skin and an ugly swuare scar on your arm . only then u can be a Man and also !! then youre Cured from your transsexualism congrats !!!

you dont have to like sports, cars, have short hair, wear dark colours, buy clothes from the Male section or whatever. that's not what makes you male, many transmedicalists agree on that.... but you have to strive to be a True Male (which usually is medically, getting on hrt, having top and bottom surgery etc. but sometimes transmedicalists want to include other things which is ??????? because then they are reinforcing gender stereotypes? ) ghsrrfkl

they insist on saying that your body, how you want to look, what you look like etc. shows your gender. calling being trans a disease, an illness that you have to be diagnosed with by doctors, something that can only be cured by going through hrt and surgery (which takes Y E A R S, is expensive, can put you in physical danger bc u know transphobes, isnt available to everyone and isnt something everyone necessarily wants ). and that you have to suffer, constantly want to die, never be okay with the way you look, try to "trick" other people into thinking you're your real gender, trying to pass etc. until you can finally get your medical treatment and become a person again.

i dont understand. like i just . do not understand. i dont get it at all and im really trying to. i thought maybe they meant dysphoria as literally any discomfort with anything to do with your gender. like, i get that, that's a bit more reasonable! even tho i dont agree i can see why someone would think you need to not 100% love being the gender you were assigned at birth in order to be trans. but that's not what transmedicalists mean?

i understand why people feel like trans people who don't experience the same problems as they do are fakers or have it way easier so they are basically cis. being trans can ****ing suck in so many ways and if your bodyparts make you hate yourself of course you might feel hateful towards people who havent tried to cut off their boobs. i get it. but it still doesnt make it rational, right, or okay. like . leave ..
if anyone read this lol im sorry this didnt make any sense lol

thanks for the reminder that none of you care about my mental health. when the times comes that my mental health will finally hit the bottom of the crapper you better not f***ing ask "why didn't u tell us???" i swear...

When people are unnecessarily cheap and rip off/lowball people when they KNOWWW they can afford a decent price. This didn't even happen to me but this crap just fires me up and it's always the same person I see doing it ughhghghhghghghhghghg I'mma put up my fists for justice

my crush had been ignoring me since thursday and i was wondering why.. turns out yesterday i found out a girl asked him out and he said yes.. what sucks is that he knew exactly how i felt and it seemed he liked me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back