• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
omygosh my stomach, it feels like someone is stabbing me with a hot fork, pepto isnt really helping, rip me

Very annoyed at my internet, since I can't download the recent update which means I can't connect to anyone or adopt dreamies or items. :/ My internet is the sole reason why I can't ever finish my town ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also lmao I have orgwork today (aka helping finish our org magazine) but people aren't responding and I need their news articles asap zzz

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also need to study for a stat exam next week but due to this ****ty internet I can't download the powerpoints. You know what I give up I'm going to a computer shop.

English class always finds a way to make me feel awkward and give me anxiety.... These projects and I feel so alone in that class it hurts. I have no confidence without my friends and I feel so awful about myself when I'm there. The fact that everyone else has someone to work and talk with just drives in the feeling that I'm a poor helpless loser. Just... sigh

I can't change back to my unmodded avatar until next week because it's on another computer. lol

My iPad it's charging
My 3ds it's charging but my phone isn't -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

My iPad it's charging
My 3ds it's charging but my phone isn't -.-

Yesterday was a nightmare of a day, so I am just hoping tonight stays quiet and that I can work on my NaNoWriMo.

I hate my haircut lmao I look like a freaking coconut
someone said I also looked like Bonnie from HTGAWM and I'm perpetually scarred, or at least until my floofy hair grows back

every 4-5 hours i get a really bad stomach ache and i have to chug pepto to make it go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back