• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahaha miss english teacher you wanted us to write an essay in one night without much of a source? how about no

nintendo needs to calm down with all the info theyre releasing for pokemon sun/moon

I've been noticing that I get pissed off pretty easily nowadays and I don't know why...and I think i know why I don't trust what people say

Last edited:
i wish everything would just be ok for once. like just. yeah. waiting for the day where i can say i'm happy and mean it :)

So, I'm like only half braining it tonight because I am sick and sleep deprived and at work for Halloween we have these life sized dummies in Halloween costumes, and so right across the building from where I sit at the desk is a werewolf just standing there and I keep spooking myself with it by glancing up and having to double take because I see this WEIRD CREATURE and my brain is like WHAT IS THAT and it takes a good few minutes for me to realize it's a costume with my dumb half alert brain...

I have to pick whether I should sneak up and smoke to stop my cravings or I'll eat (me stuffing food in my mouth is so disgusting). I don't want to be hungry, I didn't asked to be hungry. Why do I always have to be tired and hungry even if I'm not doing anything?

^ What one is it?

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (hope i spelled that right)

like one, two sites maybe have them but hardly anyone irl. i wanted to get the LE but considering you can only get the US one unless you wanna pay like ?140 or something no.

Yeah there is ebay but come on it's not like it's Japan only or something

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apparently uk amazon has somewhat cheap but ehh still a bit expensive considering the ? rates here ugh. MAYBE THOUGH I WANT THAT LE.

Anyways my "friend", I wish she'd stop sending stupid selfies.. like bruh I don't care that you buy clothes and stuff and if you wanna contact me stop that and your rants.

ugh i feel sick i need to eat but i cant be bothered
i should probably eat something healthy but eeeh

can u stop spoiling me little tidbits you know im reading the manga bruh

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can you keep a promise for once please

- - - Post Merge - - -

dammit it's just the little things that tick me off the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back