• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo: *reveals new Galaxy n3ds xl* BUT FOR NA REGION ONLY AYYY LMANGO

813.gif

u mad eu bros/sis/they/etc. peeps?

Why did they do a region lock at all? I know it's probably profit but just... It's so dumb.

Yeah.. It made me very ticked off with the 3ds for some time before, but yes I still have an Eu exclusive now lol... I mean you would made ven more profit if you actually made stuff available everywhere.. nope let's go with the restricted stuff so only "true" gamers buy like 3-4 consoles ugh.

Yeah.. It made me very ticked off with the 3ds for some time before, but yes I still have an Eu exclusive now lol... I mean you would made ven more profit if you actually made stuff available everywhere.. nope let's go with the restricted stuff so only "true" gamers buy like 3-4 consoles ugh.

I agree. I would probably already order one of the limited edition 3DS things from Japan. Also, it would be way nice being able to just order all the games from wherever and not worrying that they're not for your region or something.

I agree. I would probably already order one of the limited edition 3DS things from Japan. Also, it would be way nice being able to just order all the games from wherever and not worrying that they're not for your region or something.

Yeah, same here, and to me it seems they don't really want to sell them outside Japan, or I don't know. Is it that hard to actually remove a region lock. I mean the DLC is locked for PS Vita but at least you can play Japanese games on them -_-

And yes considering how small amount of non-AAA games they actually localize here, yes...

Last edited:
Yeah, same here, and to me it seems they don't really want to sell them outside Japan, or I don't know. Is it that hard to actually remove a region lock. I mean the DLC is locked for PS Vita but at least you can play Japanese games on them -_-

And yes considering how small amount of non-AAA games they actually localize here, yes...

I'm honestly not sure how you remove this. I didn't even know you could? If I want a 3DS game I have to order it from the internet because there are literally 0 shops that sell them here and I live in the capital of my country...

I'm honestly not sure how you remove this. I didn't even know you could? If I want a 3DS game I have to order it from the internet because there are literally 0 shops that sell them here and I live in the capital of my country...

Me neither but since they added it, don't know if it's software or the cartridge hole itself for how they have done cause I assume they look the same?

Ugh that must be annoying, blech. I luckily have a few game shops around here so I can buy somewhat easily unless I want LE's then I must order from the internet.

why? why would you do that? did you not trust me? was all of your kindness fake?
how can you just leave without a word? do you regret it? i dont understand.

Last edited:
our coffeemaker/brewer broke today it seems and i really need that caf i mean yeah sure coke can give you something but ahahed i need my fuelllll maaan

I have my charger plugged in, so why are my batteries going DOWN!? -____-

W H Y DOES ROYAL MAIL CHARGE ?8 JUST TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS CMON I JUST WANT SOME VOLTRON KITTY WASHI TAPE SM FH

I take these pills to make me thin
I dye my hair, and cut my skin
I tried everything, to make them see me
But all they see, is someone that's not me
Even when I'm walking on a wire
Even when I set myself on fire
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible
Everyday I try to look my best
Even though inside I'm such a mess
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible...
Here inside, my quiet heart
You cannot hear, my cries for help
I tried everything, to make them see me
But every one, see's what I can't be
Sometimes when I'm alone
I pretend that I'm a queen
It's almost believable

My thoughts and feelings. This song sums it ups even though I don't cut, but it says a message to people like me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back