• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The potential in having a friendship until you find out that they ship incest

"they're brothers"
"But they're so cute together"
"But they're brothers"
" :("

Last edited:
i am so mad at myself i had so many opportunities to say hi to him and i blew them all.

I really hate all these generalizations about Finns (and other countries) cuz all of them are such bulllshiiitt. Like I understand it's easy to just make these stereotypes but it pisses me off when people go around boasting about them as if they're fact.

All Finns don't love licorice, infact hate for the stuff is pretty common. Yet I hear ppl going ''YOURE NOT A FINN IF YOU DONT LOVE LICORICE!!"
Also Finns aren't antisocial.. Small talk isn't as ingrained into our society but it still happens plenty.

If there's something that's actually a part of Finnish culture/actual stereotypes it's irresponsible drinking. We Finns don't really treat alcohol like a lot of countries do, like drinking wine during a meal isn't part of the ''Finnish culture". I mean, people of course do it, but it's not part of the "Finnish culture". Due to this a lot of people get really drunk and it's not too rare to see a messy drunk guy, see those on the bus sometimes.. at 4pm.. rambling to themselves.

lmao i feel sorry for one of my swedish teachers bc she looked so lost 2day when she had to deal w me she just went to the other swedish teacher who's my mentor (if that's what it's called in english???) and she dealt w me instead lmao im dying her face was like "UH WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO D O" .

also im pretty sure she doesnt even know my name

I'm sweaty, I feel dizzy, I'm a bit shaky, I'm just wearing underwear and have an ice pack on me but am still roasting.. This heat is doing a number on me..

the fact that the price of collectibles are going down...
the system here is really messed up Dx

there was a spider. on my bed. right next to me. with a string or whatever the hell its called like connected to my hand. so its been on my hand. i didnt kill it. i have no idea where it is. im so dead

I really hate all these generalizations about Finns (and other countries) cuz all of them are such bulllshiiitt. Like I understand it's easy to just make these stereotypes but it pisses me off when people go around boasting about them as if they're fact.

All Finns don't love licorice, infact hate for the stuff is pretty common. Yet I hear ppl going ''YOURE NOT A FINN IF YOU DONT LOVE LICORICE!!"
Also Finns aren't antisocial.. Small talk isn't as ingrained into our society but it still happens plenty.

If there's something that's actually a part of Finnish culture/actual stereotypes it's irresponsible drinking. We Finns don't really treat alcohol like a lot of countries do, like drinking wine during a meal isn't part of the ''Finnish culture". I mean, people of course do it, but it's not part of the "Finnish culture". Due to this a lot of people get really drunk and it's not too rare to see a messy drunk guy, see those on the bus sometimes.. at 4pm.. rambling to themselves.

Stereotypes are engraved in every society. The society doesn't have to live up to it. It's still a stereotype, and it is believed that the stereotype is true over a larger majority of people.

Stereotypes are engraved in every society. The society doesn't have to live up to it. It's still a stereotype, and it is believed that the stereotype is true over a larger majority of people.
Yeah I know. I just really hate when Finns in particular are summed up by these dumb stereotypes that really don't match the country. Very few people are actually antisocial in Finland and the dislike/like rate for licorice is like 50/50.

That moment when you try to jump in a conversation and start talking but you are immediatley ignored.

People judging a book by its cover, they don't even try to look inside to see what's really there

That moment when you try to jump in a conversation and start talking but you are immediatley ignored.
It keeps happening. And people wonder why I don't ever talk to anyone. -____-

Last edited:
i just spent 10 minutes crying over him. why? **** him. i have to see him next year too. i wish i never laid eyes on him.

i didn't know he was going to be such an ***hole. i can't believe i wasted 8 months on him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back