• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's bothering me?
The fact that post merge is such a nuisance. just let me make my art thread ;-;

It would be nice if the post merge function was removed for any thread a user makes themselves.

I'm really, really bored. My class doesn't start for another 45 minutes and I'm just browsing on a college computer. Hardly anyone showed up for classes today. Everyone is pretty much ready for break.

It would be nice if the post merge function was removed for any thread a user makes themselves.

I'm really, really bored. My class doesn't start for another 45 minutes and I'm just browsing on a college computer. Hardly anyone showed up for classes today. Everyone is pretty much ready for break.

the first time I saw your sig I thought it was an Isabelle with really muscular legs doing squats

the first time I saw your sig I thought it was an Isabelle with really muscular legs doing squats

LOL it does look like that. I'm probably going to replace it with something else later.

In other news, if Tumblr would just keep politics and religion off my dashboard that would be great. I really just come there for the funny posts and when I keep seeing one sided views it really makes me want to unfollow the person.

i miGHT accidentally have closed the weeaboo thread ooo p sss.... idk how tho ?? but if a mod had done it they would have written whY so it myst have been me who is a fail this is kind of embarrassing and idk if there is any way to fix it???? oh well....,,,,,,,

edit: but!! some mod closed to koreaboo thread? and srote that no threads like it would be allowed?? so maybe they closed it idk.....,,,

Last edited:
i miGHT accidentally have closed the weeaboo thread ooo p sss.... idk how tho ?? but if a mod had done it they would have written whY so it myst have been me who is a fail this is kind of embarrassing and idk if there is any way to fix it???? oh well....,,,,,,,

edit: but!! some mod closed to koreaboo thread? and srote that no threads like it would be allowed?? so maybe they closed it idk.....,,,

yeah pretty sure they both got closed by a mod. shame bc the weeaboo one was pretty civil at that point

im scared to check my grades

OMG **** NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE AN A- IN MATH RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I GOT ONE PROBLEM WRONG ON THIS 5 QUESTION QUIZ

UGHHHHH, IM STRESSING OUT RIGHT NOW

Last edited:
i'm pretty annoyed
a few weeks back I got this water infection which sucked because I suck and can't swallow tablets (I literally had to pour the capsule powder into an oreo and eat it ew). it cleared up, I've been fine since but my doctor asked for a sample to check and turns out there's still signs and so he gave me even more than last time. thankfully these ones are tiny but I still have to swallow them with yoghurt lol.

leg finally stopped having spasms after 5 hours

have so much homework it's unreal... got French speaking soon ughh

Last edited:
Haven't hung out with my friends in like a week or two
they r all complaining how we never meet up
but none of them wanna go out to dinner tonight so wtf

Haven't hung out with my friends in like a week or two
they r all complaining how we never meet up
but none of them wanna go out to dinner tonight so wtf

this like.. i can treat you but nooo all you wanna do is be at home playing anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back