• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this dye works better, I swear my hair is not that dark like if this one doesn't work I give up I'll just be a red top head gnome or something.

Edit yes my hair is dead it seems, or I got glass hair. It only stuck on the top of my hair which looks alright since I got brown hair as natural but wtf I think it's just dead. Really tempted to shave/cut it off and use a ****ing wig now. Like nothing I do seems right.. I try to save but nope doesn't get longer. No dyes stuck, like I used black red and dark brown before nope... **** it.

Last edited:
Wow I'm sorry, that's not a healthy situation to be in. I'm honestly going through a very similar thing here as well. I'm wishing you the best love, as it's hard for older adults to cut off bad habits even when it hurts their kids. We don't know each other well, but I'm here if you ever want to vent etc~

Hey, thank you. Wishing you the best as well. <33

i got my braces tightened the other day & my stitches from surgery keep coming out (they're supposed to dissolve but they just come out... there's no blood or pulling or pain though, so i think i should be fine).

Wish I wasn't so picky with details with everything. Could be a blessing and a curse. A day job could turn into a week's job because of it. This includes decorating my town/homes.

First time seeing my brother’s house in person. It’s REALLY nice and I’m.....insanely jealous. He has a nice paying job, and a house of his own, and lives by himself which is everything I really want in this world and everything I’ll never have.

I’ll never have control. I’ll never have my own life. And that’s making me despair a lil bit.

my teeth are bothering me because i took my braces off some years ago except for one behind the teeth (if that makes any sense) and that one BROKE in just one tooth aka all my teeth are being held rightly except for a single one and im honestly afraid itll go out of place and mess with the rest of them kadjaf

I'm more and more worried about my health tbh. I'm probably just worrying too much, but I honestly can't help it.

I just found out that a mutual broke off the mutual following by unfollowing. we got estranged after a while of me not having the courage to talk to them and improve our acquaintance/bond since they r always so passive aggressive and edgy
anyho, they are also no longer following some peeps i knew. perhaps it has to do with that. they could have beef and think that I am somehow involved in it/have an opinion. actually i like to stay neutral at all times, no matter how close we are. unless, and that goes without saying, abuse and very terrible actions are involved.
shrugs.
can't please everyone, and for everyone I lose, I gain 10 more. ^^

Why are some people just bitter toward others who don't have anything to do with it? It won't stop me from taking the high road or being positive, but omilord. And I mean literally finding any reason out of the blue to try to bring you down. If you're going through a rough time, there are healthier ways of dealing with it.

People who defend, and getting offended by stuff for another person, if it makes sense. Like, say if I discuss something with person A, then person B joins in and gets offended and defend person A on their behalf. Like darnit people, people can speak for themselves and if they need someone else to join in it's just sad.

My Xbox one power supply just stopped working ****, probably have to buy a new one smh and tomorrow is my maths test which is stressing me out.

selling things is so stressful, someone called me before i had even got a confirmation that the ad had been posted and could barely be heard because there was so much background noise and then he wanted to pay 700 sek less than asked for. now i have two people who want to buy the same game and i'm like.............. lowkey stressed and unsure if i should reply to them both or only to the first one and see if he goes through with it and then move on to the second one..........

I'm literally in pain and weak right now and can't do anything about it til maybe tomorrow. I want to rest but have to meet up with someone soon.

God, that classroom was disgusting. It's filled with bugs. Why can't they get someone to clean the classrooms for once?

Also, I really want to sanitize something, but I'm in fear of my family finding out about it. My mom, particularly.

Yesterday a friend made me feel kinda bad over getting/achieving something I worked for...all cause she didn't get it. (to be specific, I was saving ingame currency in a mobile app called bandori and was saving for my fav girl and got her, and she threw a fit over not and got really bitter at people who got this character..) While I understand being bitter and jealous...it really was unfair and made me feel guilty for even being happy about my accomplishment, especially as someone who even feels guilty for being happy or expressing that I am.

Another thing bothering me is an argument I had with a best friend today, I think it's a lot of misunderstandings but, the way the conversation went left me feeling hurt and insecure.. Today has not been the best and I've been crying a lot but.. I'm hoping everything gets worked out.

I guess overall I'm just really bothered by how my streak of happiness or being okay was ruined by these things, like I'm aware happiness isn't forever, you feel other emotions, even negative ones, but it really sucks! The timing of all this! It makes me feel kinda like..its deserved...oof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back