• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband brought me to one of his job “meetings” and they brought in food ���� I’m the only pregnant one here too and everyone is either single or married but their wives and kids stayed home... It’s torture for me ;o; It smells soooooo good!! Like dammit give me some food already

I just woke up feeling really sad this morning because I remembered my best friend is moving away soon and I'm still sad. I'm worried about both of us because she's gonna have to leave her friends and her girlfriend and I'm not going to have any good friends left.

It's icy everywhere so I can't go outside. Well I can but I don't want to lol I was already skating just going to the mailbox ;/

I'm pretty much finished with my drawing but I want to color it really well and I suck at shading and coloring in such a way that it looks kinda cute or whatever :(

feeling left out and betrayed when I see how they're all hanging out like everyday but not a single invite to me even though we've hung out this past summer all the time :p p.s I was the one to get you guys into riverdale smh now ya'll watchin the new season together so I guess I'll watch it all by myself
eh can't say I blame them, guess we aren't that good friends as I thought and I'm bad at keeping up/in touch
I have no money anways, no need to buy gifts, no need to get dressed up to go out = not bad

2 hours into my workday, they're playing Christmas songs on the radio... already getting annoyed by them... -_- only 8 more hours to go...

advent calendar here being wonky because 22 is locked and 21 said i got a prize but it never registered

Had a prior disagreement with boyfriend, so I can't decide if I should give in the cold shoulder and join him in the small twin bed that we have to share lol, my stubbornness can get bad sometimes, but I'm so tired

My son couldn’t sleep at all last night due to his ear hurting :( He’s sick too so that made it worse.. he’d pass out and then wake up a few minutes later balling his eyes out ;~; Which kept me and my husband up all night.. To top it off, my husband had to go to work at 2 in the morning.. Plus we have a 6 hour drive coming up too.. Luckily we got my son medicine and everything so he’s fine now.. but man.. it was horrible.. :( hate seeing my kid sick.. he acts so miserable.

Oh and my cat asks for food in the most annoying way. She bangs on the bowls (which are like some kind of metal) which makes lots of noise e.e So another reason I can’t sleep. I just fed her too!

uhhhhhh

i just opened up my desk drawer and there was a mouse in there .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And ofc I lost it... ._."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back