• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What would you like to see in next Animal Crossing

Someone email this thread to katsuya eguchi

Last edited:
ok idk if anyone has mentioned this yet, and frankly i'm too lazy to go through all the pages... BUT the next game DEFINITELY needs a little reminder for when you make plans to meet with villagers. I literally always forget that I was having them over or vise versa. It could be a little pop up reminder or like an alarm!!!

Definitely a tanning bed in Shampoodle to make skin color permanent. I also want in game the option of a map grid or something, so I can see the individual tiles for PWP without having to move to the exact inch with Isabelle.

Some public work's ideas:
Town Compost Pile: you can toss edible/natural items in here, and after sometime it produces natural fertilizer.

Observatory: just like in Wild World, it would be an add on to the museum.

Watermill: you could place this at you're waterfall. If you wanted to get really special it could even generate some bells. but I think a mill is cute enough by itself.

I like the idea's of keeping something's permanent like eyes, because it can be the only thing that differentiates your character sometime.

I think there needs to be an easier way to transfer large amount of bells between players. Dropping large amount of bell bags at the train station or even carrying large amount of bell bags on you for trade is just insane...

I also think the gyroids deserve their own special display at the museum. Gathering them all up just to sell them seems a bit of a waste to me. Perhaps Nintendo can come up with a little back story for each and one of them?

I think it'd be really, really cool if the next Animal Crossing game had something like part time jobs. Not at all like that little section at the beginning of City Folk where Tom Nook makes you work for him. Something more along the lines as the little mini game at Brewster's Cafe where you fetch and bring coffee to the villagers. I think if there was more activities in general that were just put in the game for fun, it could make the game tons more enjoyable to play. Gameplay would be kept fresh! This idea is super farfetched, but I like to imagine maybe some kind of exploration being possible. Like, you have the main town, but also the ability to explore a dungeon daily. You can bring a villager to explore with you and there are RPG elements included. Taking a villager to the dungeon increases your relationship with them, and at the end there is an item. The item and dungeon are randomly generated, maybe. I just think it'd be cool if there were lots more extra things to do on the side. Especially something more adventurous and fun than the usual, mundane activities Animal Crossing offers.
Oh yeah, it'd also be super if the dialogue was more in depth in the next Animal Crossing. It's kinda sad that no villager is truly unique in regards to their dialogue. If each character had a couple of phrases special to themselves, I think that'd be cool. It'd add new dimension to each villager, and no character would feel the same. I think that'd rule!

Back