• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

What would happen if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

What would happen if two black holes came together?

Is your brain hurting now?

Discuss.

Holes.. Black holes.. Sadly, black holes are permanent, they can't move :/, They stay in the wall for eternity. : D

They would fall deeply in love with eachother.
Have some deep passionate sex and make babies.
Let their little baby black holes cause a rucus.

kalinn said:
But I thought lesbians couldn't reproduce! D:

YouLittleElly said:
Holes.. Black holes.. Sadly, black holes are permanent, they can't move :/, They stay in the wall for eternity. : D
Actually, they can move. Galaxies are constantly moving, and at the center of each galaxy is believed to be a black hole. There are pictures of galaxies colliding.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>CONTAINS HUGE IMAGE</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
30azvac.png
</div>

Damn. Two threads about black holes. Amazing.

Nic said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>CONTAINS HUGE IMAGE</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
30azvac.png
</div>

I know! It's so awesome dude!!!

what would happen is one of the black holes would be pushed back at a very tremendous velocity

google...herpderp

FarrenTheRobot said:
kalinn said:
Black holes are lesbian?
Darn!

The more massive one would suck in the other one, although I doubt astronomers would know this because I doubt they would've witnessed an event like this but what I said is simply a hypothesis based on the predictable nature black holes follow.

OJ. said:
I don't think black holes can move.
They do actually, because if they didn't then they wouldn't be as much of an concern. And if they didn't, well, the only real way their nature could've been discovered if a planet on it's orbit or an asteroid came near it.

Nic said:
30azvac.png
</div>

YOR SCREEN

EET IZ SO TINEY

on-topic, i believe they would either merge into one bigger black hole, or some kind of wormhole-esque thing.

FarrenTheRobot said:
kalinn said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
kalinn said:
Black holes are lesbian?
Darn!
Black holes.
Huuuurr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back