• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

What were you eating while E3 was on?

Nic

Bells
Dragon Tokens
Don't be hating fools!

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Food</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
e3food002.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
e3food003.jpg
</div>
spoiler]
</div>

Nothing, but I was watching the World Cup right before and I was eating a ham/cheese/turkey/peperoni sandwich on a bagel.

You ate doughnuts last time we webcammed. =P
Umm. Honeydew icecream bar. 8D

sakura said:
Last night I ate the whole box then today I got more. Yes I know, I'm a pig.

Nic said:
sakura said:
Last night I ate the whole box then today I got more. Yes I know, I'm a pig.
Stuff the doughnuts in the mic!

All I ate was a spaghetti, as well of two garlic breads while I wasn't watching Nintendo E3 Live video between 12:20 PM and 12:45 PM (EST - Daylight savings). Then, I got back to watch it again, with my eyes peeled on the screen for 2 hours!

Back