• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What was your first villager that you considered a favourite?

My first and favourite villager would be Skye, who I started off with. Though Marhsal was the first to mvoe in, and I lvoed him too. Have them both to this day.

My first ever favourite was Lopez....I loved that guy :( and I really miss him. I let him go intentionally to get Rudy, he had just been with me quite a while and I needed to keep cycling to get other villagers back. I wish I'd kept him though.
My favourite since Looez is Punchy, since he moved to my town I can't imagine not having him there and I would never let him leave. Marshal comes a close second

When I was in the second grade I go AC: Let's go to the City and had Goldie in my town. She was my favourite villager and I sent her letters every day. One day I came onto the game and found a letter in my mailbox from Goldie. It told me that she had a lot of fun at my town, but it was time to move on. I was so upset I cried. Silly, I know, but I was like 8 :p

I got quite attached to Ankha who was in my first town, but really I'd have to say Lolly, I saw a photo of her and fell so totally in love that I bought a second copy of the game to cycle for her. I got her on my second go and have since moved her into my old town, and then on again with me into my new town. I adore her, she lives next door to me and hosted my birthday party!

Last edited:
Goldie! Of course, I just HAD to time travel too far and lose them... :/ I then became really attached to Pango and Jeremiah.

Lolly, she was one of my original villagers. oops lost her when i didnt know how to properly time travel; Fauna became the replacement favorite. Rizzo is also my bud.

My first favorite villager has to be Rowan. He was the first i started with and the one I started with in my town.

My first fav was Whitney; mainly due to the Animal Crossing Movie (it still leaves a big impression on me). I still love her very much.

Goldie, ever since I got her as a starting villager in Wild World.

Hugh! c: One of my first and favourite villagers back in Wild World, and still one of my favs today ^^ I used to really like Snake as well, but not so much anymore ?\_(ツ)_/?

Back