• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What was the first AC game you played?

What was the first AC game you played?

• Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

• Dōbutsu no Mori e+

• Total voters
My first Animal Crossing game was the original. I was very young when it first came out so I didn't understand why I had to pay a mortgage. I don't think I even knew how to fish or catch bugs. I mostly spent my time collecting furniture from the dump to decorate my house and speaking to all the villagers in town. :)

First one would have to be the good ol' gamecube version. I remember the struggles it was when each screen loaded as you walked to a different section.

My first animal crossing game was the original on the GameCube. I had a lot of fun on it and would look forward to meeting/talking to my villagers everyday. I'd also love to help them out! I would play with my sister as well!

The first Animal Crossing game I played was the one for the GameCube. It still has a unique appeal and it's my second favorite in the series behind New Leaf. I never played Wild World and did not enjoy City Folk at all. No interest in Happy Home Designer and I don't have the spare cash to buy a bunch of amiibo to get the full Amiibo Festival experience, which I can tell from watching videos is cute and enjoyable but shallow.

wild world! :) and tbh, i would still consider it one of my favorite games lol.
it looks awful now but i still visit my old villagers time to time.

Wild world was my first AC game. I believe I got it several years after release though. I'd heard of the game and I had wanted it for a very long time but I honestly had no clue what to expect. I didn't know what the game was about and I just thought the cover art looked cool. I forgot about it a few years later, until my sister got the game and she let me play it and that's when I became absolutely obsessed with the franchise and began to collect all the other games in it. I bought a 3DS just solely for of the release of new leaf. I'm that much of a die-hard. I wasn't going to buy one before, but after they announced new leaf I knew I had to have one. I've loved the game ever since. I have so many fond memories of wild world. I didn't really play city folk and I do play ACGC from time to time.

Although I had known about animal crossing since the beginning, i jad never truly played the game until new leaf came out, it changed my life! Its such a great game that i checked out the one for gamecube and it just wasnt the same ! New leaf is amazing, along with happy home designer, that makes all my new leaf house designing dreams come true! XD

My first Animal Crossing game was the GameCube one but I didn't play it much since I thought it was a stupid game at the time I got my first GameCube but I started getting into Animal Crossing at Wild World (DS). Then got every game since xD

i got animal crossing and loved it and then bought wild world and loved it even more

7 years later i bought acnl <3

For me it was the gamecube version. I had watched the reviews back when G4 was still a huge gaming television channel. I think it was on both Cinematech and x-play(?) as trailers and reviews that pushed me to want it and then eventually get it on release day. I would not put it down LOL. I would fall asleep so late and get in trouble on school nights i would stay up late to play.

Good ol GameCube. I remember playing it for hours. Too bad I never had the right memory card and my game kept freezing and removing my data... 😞

Back