What villagers have you come across on island tours?

GingerLemon

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
I went on my first island tour and met my first character! It was... Sandy... who I despise XD She was one of my original villagers in New Leaf and I forced her to move out as soon as I could! I didn't like her personality and I'm not fond of how the ostrich villagers look.

What characters have you met on island tours? Have they been ones you want to keep and move into your island or are they characters you've tried to avoid?

If you want to see what my island tour was like, check out my game play video below :)

I've seen Bud, Audie and Alfonso.

Bud I avoided like the plague and didn't even bother saying hi.
Audie I invited cause I've wanted her since announcement.
Alfonso I just invited cause I needed to fill villager plots.

Now that I've had the 3 move in I haven't seen any others on the mystery islands.

I forget the names of the first two. The first of these was a blue bull. My third island had Coco.

I don't dislike any villagers so I've told all three to move in.

I got a lot of bad ones. But I did just find Judy on an Island visit after building the campsite and getting a plot.

Also,Bud is amazing. Lion villagers are one of the best types.

Last edited:
I've seen Static, Bianca, Lucky, Bluebear, Marina, Zucker, Butch, Celia, Hans, the ringtailed lemur monkey...

i've met audie, kitt, sylvia, and i think puck? but i can't remember lol

i invited audie and sylvia and puck, i really wanted audie but other than that i just wanted to fill slots

i haven't seen anyone confirm ankha yet and i will RIOT if she's not in this game

I've seen Static, Bianca, Lucky, Bluebear, Marina, Zucker, Butch, Celia, Hans, the ringtailed lemur monkey...

Finding Hans on a random island is awesome> Second best villager in the game. Also the Ring Tailed Lemur is Tammi, and she's awesome too.

Finding Hans on a random island is awesome> Second best villager in the game. Also the Ring Tailed Lemur is Tammi, and she's awesome too.

We have very different tastes in villager, I see xD The only two of those I invited were Butch and Zucker. Tammi was mostly cool, but her eyes were...frightening lol

From what I remember - Cookie (invited), Norma, Midge, Sylvana, Hornsby, there’s also another but I can’t think who it was lmao

I got Mitzi puck and anabelle in a row and no one since :( invited them all they r sweet

oh wow did you invite judy? I saved up all my miles an went on 30 trips looking for her

I've only been three times to the islands. First time I met Norma who I invited. Second time i got Lucky (not really though). He's neat and all but I already have him in my ACNL town and he's not really double dip material. Third time was after I've built the houses so no one was there.

Norma, Alfonso and Tutu. Never had any of em. Should be interesting. Alfonso just moved in today. :)

Back