What villagers do you like the NL design for more?

I agree with everyone saying sheep! I miss their floofiness and scarves

The old sheep designs were cute, but ig they wanted to change it in nh since there can be more customization with them. Unrelated, but I miss some of the old clothes that did not make it in NH

I used to be on "Sheep" (Get it? I'm leaving TBT... Not really!) with the sheeps wearing clothing and not scarfs anymore, but overtime I've gotten used to it knowing I have a sheep in my Island, an ugly one at that and I love her!

But in my opinion, it has to be Boris. I liked his cinema styled house more than I do of his Arabic aesthetic and his golden house, it's what made me have Frett as my Cranky dreamie instead, and I'm not looking back.

they changed Pashmina's entire aesthetic and I didn't appreciate that too much
Right! They seemed to do this with a lot of villagers and their houses too. Like Murphy who used to have a really cool lab in his house, or Camofrog who had a grungy house and liked rock music.. but both of their house interiors are just generic forests in new horizons.

I also agree on missing the fluffy sheep and their scarves.

SHEEP 100% : ( : ( They were so chonky and fluffy and cute!! I saw Etoile when I visited digi’s town today and I missed how round she was ahhh bring back the fluff 😭😭😭

10000% on the sheep!!! they were so fluffy and cute in NL and now they look like overstuffed sausages in NH 😭

the sheep definitely, it's why I don't even bother having any on my island, they look so goofy in their stretched out outfits.

also lobo, I prefer the darker color over the bright purple in new horizons:

Acnlvillager330.png
Lobo_NewHorizon.png

The sheep, they’re much fatter in New Leaf which I prefer 🐑

Back