• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What villager/NPC would you like as a roommate?

For villagers, I would have to go with Maple. I relate to normal villagers when it comes to my interests. We could share book recommendations and have a lovely time overall. That and I feel like she would keep her space nice and tidy.

My next choice would be my sweet boy Marty.
While he would probably eat all of our groceries and sleep 75% of the time, I would still enjoy the company of a lazy villager.

For NPC, Celeste. Sheโ€™s been a favorite of mine for a long time, and we could watch the stars together and talk all about them and astrology.
Next choice would be Isabelle. She gets a lot of flack, but sheโ€™s the sweetest thing and so dedicated to her work. That and I feel like she would really care and help where she could.

Animal Crossing has a good bit of comfort characters for me,

Back