• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Time Did You Go To Bed?

3-4am. I've been trying to sleep at a normal time because it makes me feel more productive when I wake up but it's really hard to fix. I just woke up and its 1pm.

4am for me last night!

I had originally planned 1am but I was in a big writing motivation bubble which only come once every few months so mustn't dare disturb it. I feel bleh right now but at least I'm happy with what I wrote and with the direction I took the story!

Yesterday, it was 6am... ': ( (and I didn't wake up until almost 4pm)

Right now, it's 3:36am, and I'm hoping I'll be falling asleep sooner this time.

2:30am. Quarantine has been eating my sleep schedule and basically told me to suck it up.

10 pm whenever I have work, weekends/holidays it might wary..mostly around the same time though unless I can't sleep or wanna stay up for some groovy movies

i actually went to bed "early" at around 1:30 this morning.. but during this quarantine my average sleeping time has been around 3 or 3:30! it's gonna be so hard to adjust it when everything is back to normal

it really varies (read: i'm having a bad time). i would say on a 'normal' quarantine day, i would go to bed at 4am (on these days i do homework from 10pm-4am). but lately i've been going to bed at 4pm and sleeping until the next morning around 11am, sometimes waking up intermittently and falling asleep again at odd hours. in the past week i've gone to bed at 7pm one night, 6am another, 4pm one day.

it feels like i'm losing my mind. last night i hit the sleep train at 5am.

i'm writing my final papers and it's 7:22am i haven't slept since i woke up yesterday around 11 :( halfway there though!

I'm coming off 5+ years of being an overnight worker, now I'm a bloody daywalker, so my schedule is ALL over the place.
I've also had to start drinking coffee again to adjust to the new hours, which is not helping me with falling asleep at night. So I'll usually try to get to bed anywhere between midnight and 1am.

However, it's my weekend now, so I ended up playing ACNH until 3:30am last night since I was redesigning my layout x.x

It sucks since my boyfriend is still (and will be, until retirement) night shift, so it's been hard not getting as much snuggle time or awake time :C

3:30 AM, was busy reading manga. still got up at 9:00 AM though, because I’m cool like that

Back