• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

What the crap....

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?pan...ameid=339009815

That's a link to game statistics for a match of Team Slayer BR I played last Wednesday.

My gamertag is P042, the friend I was playing with is Rorwooken.

If you look at the scores, you'll see I had 23 kills, he had 7. I had more than three times his kills.

Now let's look at deaths. I had 11, which is OK for 23 kills.

He had 11.

Best spree (Most kills in a row without dying) for me was 10, which is called a Running Riot.

My medals included 6 snipes, 3 beat downs, 1 assassination, 1 Killing Spree and 1 Running Riot.

He got 2 snipes and 1 beat down.

Because of me, we won.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo2WebMaps/h...4&v=61&p=5&zs=1

When you see those arrows pointing out from my icon (Sorta looks like an arrow pointing up.) You see the weapon I was using (Beam Rifle [a Sniper])

Anyways, at the end of the game, he starts cussing me out saying I was a dumb*** and that I should've moved to the hill, across the range of four enemy battle rifles with no ammo and then continue my running riot.

He said that while viewing those same stats.

How does someone get the nerve to say that?

I friggin' won the game for the whole team and he sat around and got a third of my kills and even died more.

Anyways, he's not on my friends list anymore.

I've known him since pre-school, and I just discovered he's not really my friend. :\

And he sucks at Halo, too.

DSFAN121 said:
AOTS said:
Wow, you have anger problems.
Yeah, I know he does. I've had plenty of experience with them. :rolleyes:

P.S. Deleting my opinion, eh? Look whos the corrupt forum now.
(Wo)man, you really don't know when to give up, do you?

I'd say things about your forum, but that wouldn't be nice, but I'd like to. And I could. But I have the decency now to not stoop to your level.

Please stay on-topic.

PikMino42 said:
DSFAN121 said:
AOTS said:

I'd say things about your forum, but that wouldn't be nice, but I'd like to. And I could. But I have the decency now to not stoop to your level.

Please stay on-topic.
Uhh...it's a little too late to talk about not stooping to my level, as you've already not only reached it but have gotten far below it....

Anyway, you really shouldn't post this on a forum, although I will admit that guy is a n00b......

DSFAN121 said:
PikMino42 said:
DSFAN121 said:
AOTS said:

Please stay on-topic.
Uhh...it's a little too late to talk about not stooping to my level, as you've already not only reached it but have gotten far below it....

Anyway, you really shouldn't post this on a forum, although I will admit that guy is a n00b......
how would this not apply to this forum?

this forum is video games in general, outside of nintendo.

now, why did you just call HIM a noob...

All right....
you know what I think?
I think that you three are being balantly immature about this!
seriously.... what happened to the golden rule?
"Treat others as you want to be treated".
Or, the saying
"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all".
God, you guys are so immature....

Back