What series are you currently watching?

Currently on season 3 of Californication. I love the characters so much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am and have been addicted to Greys Anatomy! :] It’s such a great show. <3

Yes! I've rewatched Grey's twice now. It's just that good.

I just started watching the good place. I like it so far and it’s really funny. I’m usually not interested in comedy shows but I like this one!

Just finished the second series of The Tick it is pure nonsense but it works. Read that there won't be a third, at least from Amazon anyway, and I am saddened.

s2 of castlevania on netflix and bits and pieces of mononoke. i have no free time is what it feels like, so i‘m not getting anywhere, really.

I?m watching the Netflix show Slasher, I believe a new season just came out but I?ve been hooked on it and binging since I found it! I would recommend it if anyone is into horror shows like that.

I finished up season 5 of Vikings. Looking forward to season 6, which I believe will be the final season.

Now I'm getting ready to start on the latest seasons of Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow that just became available on Netflix.

I've been watching The Society, it's really good so far. Lord of the Flies but with students who are about to graduate and leave for college and also in a town that somehow generates electricity by itself. Stereotypically YA, but I like it.

As of right now, I'm watching an anime titled interview with monster girls. Pretty good so far :)

Last edited:
Here's a few I'm currently watching:

- Colony
- Z Nation
- Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Lucifer
- Criminal Minds
- Santa Clarita Diet
- Supernatural
- The 100
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Attack on Titan
- One-Punch Man
- Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan

Really appreciate on-demand streaming services.

I've been watching Zombie Land Saga.
I finished Aggretsuko 2 days ago the night Season 2 came out, and I'm probably going to start another Shoujo after ZLS to keep me occupied while I play New Leaf.

arrested development for what feels like the millionth time. its the perfect bg show for me since i dont have to fully pay attention to it when im working on art or playing a game

- game of thrones (rewatch)
- black mirror
- aggretsuko season 2
- criminal minds

I have watched the latest season of Black Mirror, and then the entirety of Hannibal and Gentleman Jack recently. Sort of zoomed through them as I was doing other things while watching.

Last edited:
"Better Call Saul" - it's really interesting! I'm sad that the next Season will
only come out next year. >:

Back