• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What series are you currently watching?

“we’re here“ on hbo is such a good show i cannot stop talking about it! im so excited to see how it does in the newer seasons

Currently rewatching Greys Anatomy,,, getting all the emotions again while forcing my partner, who has never seen it, to watch it with me.

The Liberator! Its about the Thunderbirds during WWII and has really cool animation(?) I suppose its animation! Its really cool. :D

I'm not currently watching any shows but once the new Hawkeye show comes out in a couple weeks on Disney Plus, I'll definitely be watching that!

We are watching Roswell now. We are pretty far into it. Honestly it gives me Smallville vibes.
I like it. It's interesting.

right now i'm watching sheep in the big city and code lyoko with my friend. it's basically my first time watching both, i always wanted to watch code lyoko when i was little but i never caught it on tv! they're both pretty fun so far, i think i'm liking sheep more. we've been watching code lyoko with the original french audio because all the main characters' voices are so much better (especially odd, it's so goofy when he says "FLASH LASER" or whatever when he shoots arrows). code lyoko needs more low stakes episodes, it feels like every episode ends with people almost dying and after a while it starts to lose its impact

sheep in the big city has some jokes that feel weirdly like they would be in a less creepy invader zim, even though the shows are nothing alike. i didn't expect to like it so much, i thought it would be average but it is SUPER funny. there is also a lot of wordplay, we lost our minds a little when general specific talked to a character named "major minor" and it panned over to a really little military guy talking in a baby voice

Right now I'm watching the new Chucky series, it comes out once a week so I have to wait to watch new episodes but I really like it. I wish they made more horror-movie based series or horror tv series in general

I recently finished up Lego Masters and Doom Patrol, so now I'm starting the Mandalorian. Yep, I'm a bit late to the bandwagon.

im watching arcane and im very excited abt new episodes!! i highly recommend it, the animation is amazing and the story has been good so far!

i started queen of the south recently, i'm on season 3 ep 10 now. the series has been amazing, i watched an entire season in a day lol

Stath lets flats! It’s so so so so so funny and available on all 4 / channel 4 for those of you in the uk! Anyone outside of the uk… uh? You can probs find it somewhere :)

Stath lets flats! It’s so so so so so funny and available on all 4 / channel 4 for those of you in the uk! Anyone outside of the uk… uh? You can probs find it somewhere :)

i'm planning to watch that ! the main actor won a BAFTA for it as well i think 😌

currently watching series 2 of the mind, explained that arrived on netflix v. recently

Curb Your Enthusiasm. Also another couple of series', but can't name them cos it's for work/research purposes haha.

I watched about...6? episodes of the live action Cowboy Bebop. It's...bad. I can't even wrap my brain around the Vicious and Julia scenes. They are that bizarre.

I've heard a lot of praise for the dialog in this show, but I found it embarrassingly bad...more "Joss Whedon" than "Cowboy Bebop".

To best describe how bad this is, I would say that it COULD be mistaken as "Jared Leto's Cowboy Bebop."

Last edited:
Back