• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What series are you currently watching?

...The Spring Baking Championship hahaha.

I’ve also been watching the Goldbergs and its spinoff! I need to get caught up on Gotham before it goes off, too.

Ive been putting on NCIS in the background while I do homework recently. I've been too busy with school to continue some shows I've been watching on Netflix like one day at a time and queer eye, but I do watch the weekly new episode of the flash on the CW website once a week.

I'm glad to see so many people watching some of my favourite shows like Charmed, RPDR, The Office, Sailor Moon etc...

I just started watching Santa Clarita Diet I've been pretty obsessed with it almost finished both of the seasons but i have no clue why...

Last edited:
I thought I would add that I just finished season 1 of the Umbrella Academy about a week ago. I thought it was very good, even if some of the events were a bit predictable. I really enjoyed the character development and acting throughout the series. I hope there will be a season 2 because the story definitely didn't end.

I’m just watching the final episode of Queer Eye Season 3 now, but I’m also super close to finishing all of the current Steven Universe episodes!

Game of Thrones, again before season 8. Less than a month to go!

Aaaaand I started another series today in addition to the bazillion I'm already watching. I noticed season 3 of Life in Pieces was available on Hulu, but I will pretty much be watching that in place of Perfect Strangers for a while.

I started watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine today.

holy moly I will never not be watching Brooklyn Nine Nine, I love it so much. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

At the moment though I'm watching Rupaul's Drag Race Season 11. My best friend totally got my hooked after watching RPDR All Stars 4 with her lol

holy moly I will never not be watching Brooklyn Nine Nine, I love it so much. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
I've been enjoying it so far, it's really funny. :D It seems to have a lot of filthy jokes though but oh well - I'm planning to watch more today too.

the good place
dynasty
the seven deadly sins
death note

definitely enjoy dynasty the least, rest are great tho

I'm rewatching Game of Thrones because season 8 is in a few weeks!!
I want to rewatch The 100 since season 6 is in late April as well.

Last edited:
I have never seen one episode of game of thrones and i don't know if i should feel guilty or not everybody raves about it though but just from snippets of the shows it doesn't seem that great i don't know? maybe i'm wrong haha :)

Last edited:
lol I like to read spoilers for game of thrones even though I've never actually seen any of the episodes. Is that weird?

Meanwhile, back on my planet, I'm working through every episode of Mythbusters...

i just finished watching both seasons of the sinner on netflix, i think i watched them all in about 3 days......... i really enjoyed them, preferred the first season! i wanna watch more crime shows now, it's been a while since i watched something that wasn't true crime

I don't have the attention span to binge stuff so I only watch like one episode a day, but me and my mom are watching a documentary/science series called Monster Inside Me which is about people getting infected with really obscure parasites and diseases. It's pretty gross but it's super interesting!

Back