Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Jewish

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 38 55.9%

• Total voters
I'm a non-secular Witch. It's mostly spiritual, but I've considered many deities just none suited me or called out to me.

i believe in the flying spaghetti monster, he will save us all. ;}

I'm not religious. When I was younger I got involved in a religious group, had somebody encouraging me to read the Bible and get into it all. As I grew older I kind of made my own mind up, so I guess I wasn't very committed to it to begin with.
Fully respect anybody else who follows religion of any description, it's just not for me

Last edited:
I'm not religious. When I was younger I got involved in a religious group, had somebody encouraging me to read the Bible and get into it all. As I grew older I kind of made my own mind up, so I guess I wasn't very committed to it to begin with.
Fully respect anybody else who follows religion of any description, it's just not for me

If I was not an atheist yet, reading the bible would make me become one real quick.

Atheist. I never really had a religious upbringing or anything... I mean yes I was christened in church but I think that's a more common thins rather than religious thing here tbh...

I mean I find reading about other religions and stuff being interesting but I don't think I could agree with most religions having weird rules and interpretations...

Non-religious, mostly just general spirituality.

I'm not religious (agnostic), although I find religion interesting as a whole.

I consider myself a pagan, because I have a variation of a lot of different beliefs. I was raised without religion. I did consider myself christian at one point, but the ideology of that religion contradicts its self so much that I have problems following it, or taking it seriously. However, because of certain instances in my life, I do believe in a higher power....I just don't believe its definition is restricted to christianity's verbiage only. I have adapted a very buddhist way of living and practice, and go to a zen temple on sundays. I believe that the hindi concept of Dharma and chakras is very good for spiritual healing. And I believe in science and energies, that is to say, if you put a certain amount of energy into something, it can change into something else. This is why things like 'spell's have a tiny bit of merit to them, though there is no such thing as actual magic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm Buddhist, but buddhism isn't a religion

I'm not sure it was supposed to be. It was just supposed to be a way of reaching enlightenment. Buddha himself said to question everything and not follow a set of teachings blindly.

Back