• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What "Region" cards are you collecting?

Which Region Cards are you collecting?

• Total voters
Collecting the NA cards as it's my region -- I would take cards from any region though, I just want one of each character.

All my cards at the moment at EU, but I'd be open to getting other regions if I needed to - if I couldn't find one I really needed that was an EU card, but I could find one from elsewhere, I'd get it :)

Is there any design difference between EU and NA versions?

Anyays, I've got none at the moment but I just plan on getting a box of each JP set while ordering singles of whatever's left I need, if anything. Both because far more financially viable, and because I personally think having the character's name written down once in one language as opposed to multiple times for different languages is far more visually appealing.

Last edited:
I have just recently completed my Series One for EU. I doubt I'll splurge for other regions. Since series 2 is coming out shortly ~ :)

NA. would be cool to collect japanese ones too, but i'll just stay still and not do anything stupid with what's left of my money lmao.

I'm sticking with Japanese for Series 2, especially seems Japan is more likely to have Promos (like in the past) so I want the promos to match my set xD

Just EU cards for me since I'm in Europe. I like collecting them, but collecting from multiple regions will be too much hassle for me.

I was planning on collecting both Japanese and EU originally (I still don't know why they don't just do a "world region" and have all 5 names on the cards :/ would be cooler...) but since the announcement of wave 2 of amiibo Festival figures, I decided not too... November/December is going to be expensive for Animal Crossing fans xD

I was planning on collecting both Japanese and EU originally (I still don't know why they don't just do a "world region" and have all 5 names on the cards :/ would be cooler...) but since the announcement of wave 2 of amiibo Festival figures, I decided not too... November/December is going to be expensive for Animal Crossing fans xD

My thoughts exactly. When I saw that Europe has the 4 languages, and NA has 3 - can't have German in North America...

This is becoming a world-wide game. Here we are, on the boards, from countries around the world.

Back