What Prestige are you? MW2

I play too little to bother prestiging. So I never bothered.
But I agree with Horus, 10th is pretty ugly.

First, level 70. Now that I have the Prestige challenges, there's no reason to continue. Also, I play the game probably a little over an hour every three weeks now.

I wanna get my Cold Blooded Pro emblem + the Rolling Thunder callsign before i prestige.

David said:
5th 70. Won't be getting any farther now that I don't own the game anymore.
How did you mange to get that far while *censored.4.1* the entire time?

@Crash You know there's a cold blooded PRO glitch right?

SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:

Yeah, but there's also the Javelin glitch, i'd rather get mine's legit.

When my bros and I play, we kinda try to play legit, no Stopping power, noobtubin' etc.

SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:

I was good at it, I just hated all the stupid randomness and glitches and other bugs that they wont fix.

I believe I'm 7th. May be 8th. I still play it occasionally, so I will probably hit tenth eventually.

I got my 10th prestige around this time in CoD4 two years ago now.

1st Lv. 30 something.

I don't really care anymore. I'll just play a few rounds for fun with friends, then play something else.

Just a small fact I saw;

The haters are 1st and under while the defenders are 7th+, then the ragequitter is in the middle.

Horus said:
Just a small fact I saw;

The haters are 1st and under while the defenders are 7th+, then the ragequitter is in the middle.
There's a difference between ragequitting and getting tired of waiting for long overdue patches that they will probably never get around to putting out for us. Yes i'd still play it sometimes if they fixed the gun problems and the OMA flaw. But seeing as Call of Duty 4 and BC2 are much better games in general. I'll play those 'till Black Ops comes out. Also maybe some Halo 3 as well, in excitement for Reach.

2nd prestige
level 28.
I got prestiged by accident coz my sister played on my xbox when I was out.
So basically she got me added alot of deaths, and made me lose alot of my stuff I had alot on (Intervention, UMP45, FAMAS, ACR, SPAS-12, AUG-HBAR) and I almost had every perk at Pro :(
Oh well. Means more fun getting them all back again

David said:
Horus said:
Just a small fact I saw;

There's a difference between ragequitting and getting tired of waiting for long overdue patches that they will probably never get around to putting out for us. Yes i'd still play it sometimes if they fixed the gun problems and the OMA flaw. But seeing as Call of Duty 4 and BC2 are much better games in general. I'll play those 'till Black Ops comes out. Also maybe some Halo 3 as well, in excitement for Reach.
Yes there's a difference but in this case you ragedquit.

Back