• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Pizza Toppings Do You Use?

Favorite Pizza Toppings?

• Cheese

Votes: 64 83.1%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Sausage

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Green Peppers

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Red Peppers

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Ham

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Artichoke

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Spinach

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Tomato

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Garlic

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • BBQ Chicken

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Black Olives

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Anchovies

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Bacon

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Grilled Onion

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Ranch Dressing

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Thick Crust

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Thin Crust

Votes: 31 40.3%

• Total voters

Stil

Bells
Weird Doll
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Just thought this would be a cool poll. Sorry if your favorite topping is not up there. Those are just the ones I could think of that aren't too obscure.

Last edited:
I never make homemade pizza, so i dont use any i guess. but when i order pizza i love any and all toppings except for anchovies (way too salty, dag). some of the best toppings i've had that perhaps aren't standards include: eggplant; riccotta cheese; artichoke hearts; and rosemary-garlic sauce...

My dream pizza: thin crust, black and green olives, onions, mushrooms, spinach and extra sauce. Maybe cheese if I'm feeling non-vegany.

coincidentally i had Papa John's tonight (cause half-off coupon), i ordered thin crust, with ranch sauce, and grilled chicken, spicy sausage, canadian bacon, onions, green pepper, and diced tomato... i call that the gumbo pie...

actually wait why is cheese listed?

I mean I know you can make pizza without it, but its such a basic standard staple too

and tomato sauce isn't listed either, even though you can also have pizza with no sauce so uh

I'm trying to figure out this conflicting logic

i usually go for a margarita or pepperoni (or sometimes ranch but depends on the pizza place tbh) THICK CRUST pizza i will literally not eat a thin crust pizza no matter how good you think it is
also i love cheese stuffed crust why isnt that on the poll

Last edited:
#pizzavspolitics2k16

but yeah besides the usual cheese and tomato sauce i like mushrooms, clams/mussels, onion.. ham ca be alright. generally not much much for meaty american pizzas though i hate thick crust ew.

I prefer just good ole' pepperoni and cheese the most but sometimes I'll eat a pizza with sausage, pineapple or canadian bacon on it. Whether or not I want thin crust or a thick crust depends on my mood. If cheese stuffed crust is available, I'll take it.

i'm so glad anchovies was included in the poll. it truly is the most underrated of all the pizza toppings, and very hard to find properly done here in little denmark

whenever I order a 3 topping pizza, I always go for red onion (not grilled?), mushroom, and roasted garlic. my ultimate pizza

i'm boring and usually just have plain margherita pizza with rocket

?rocket??

#pizzavspolitics2k16

but yeah besides the usual cheese and tomato sauce i like mushrooms, clams/mussels, onion.. ham ca be alright. generally not much much for meaty american pizzas though i hate thick crust ew.

clams/mussels?? hrm, thass diffrent

Either pepperoni or plain cheese, it depends on who I order it from but hose are my main two options :).

I selected all the ones I would ever use (but I wouldn't put them all on the same pizza). I like cheese, pepperoni, red peppers, mushrooms, spinach, bacon, ranch dressing, and thick crust (though it's not a topping). I also really like stuffed crust.

Back