• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Phone Do You Have?

Team Nexus 5. Hoping for a proper successor this fall rather than the Nexus 6.

I got a Galaxy S4 after switching from a Samsung Intensity 2 that I have had the past 3 years. So far, it is everything I have ever wanted in a phone and a little more that I didn't even know I wanted in a phone. I don't think I'll switch for another 2 years even though I have T-Mobile and wanted an iPhone 5C.

I have a phone with buttons.

That should pretty much say how old it is and how little I care about phones.

I don't have a phone. I used to have an iPhone for a little while a year or so ago, but it was never used for much more than I used my iPod touch for, since I have no friends to text or call.

And now I don't even use my iPod Touch since it doesn't charge anymore and I can't afford to get it fixed yet.

I have an iphone 5s~ it's super useful now, but took me ages to get used to - I like my buttons and not a fan of touchscreens :p

i've got a samsung galaxy s5. i love it so much, it makes me feel grown up because my phone bill was the first bill i ever started paying lol

i don't have a phone, which is to say that i also don't have a life.

I have a galaxy s5. I just pick the best out of what my phone company offers me when I renew. I don't really care what I get although I prefer Android and Windows phones overall.

I have an Android.

I used to have a Windows Phone and it was afwul. It was slow and buggy, the interface was dull and boring, and there were hardly any apps for it. 0/10, DO NOT RECOMMEND.

I have an iPhone 6 as my sister managed to find a really good and cheap deal for it. I'm very happy with it. :)

samsung galaxy s4 only cause my sis dropped my s5 in a puddle while trying to take a pic of the sky and walking at the same time and now it wont even boot. battery drains like sht so im changing that soon

Back