• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What "older" games have you recently started playing again?

I'm working my way through Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Considering that game is like 12 years old now, I think it counts for older. :)

I just bought Excitebike and Columns from the eshop because I was obsessed with them when I was a kid. I love Excitebike so much omg.

I wanted to play a really old my Sims game for the DS, and it took me forever to find it Dx I finally did and have been playing it, bringing back old memories to my first DS Lite cx

I started and finished Jak & Daxter yesterday [SIZE=1(I had a lot of free time)[/SIZE]. It's the PS3 HD version but it's practically the exact same thing as the PS2 versions (especially by lazy Sony remaster standards where it's almost literally just the original game in 16:9...)

It's still an amazing game but my lord, it's so much easier than I remember it being! I 100% completed it in just over 6 hours! Still makes me wish Naughty Dog would get back to doing some proper platformers rather than their interactive movies (Uncharted and TLoU are good, but they're no Crash or J&D).

Was gonna go through all 3 games but I don't think I'll have time before XC:X arrives, but I think I'm gonna play the PSP Daxter game next since I never played it (never had a PSP), so that'll be nice.

I wanna start playing Animal Crossing City Folk again soon but I need to get wiimmfi first.

Every once in a while I start a game of Harvest Moon on the ps2 or wii. Or I'll go back to animal crossing on the game cube. Oh, and Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 for ps2.

But I'm replaying South Park Stick of Truth right now. I know it's not an old game, but I do play it on the last gen console. XBOX 360. And it's awesome.

i've been playing parasite eve, brave fencer musashi, tomba!, medievil, jersey devil, and gex 3 again off and on. and soon einhander once i track one down. been thinking about breaking out parappa and umjammer lammy again and playing wild arms since i never actually played that series back then

I decided to play Chibi-Robo again because I love that game and watched someone play... without ever cleaning anything. so then I decided I had to play so I could pick up all the garbage and scrub all the stuff off the floor. it's been really satisfying.

Skyrim. But I've been playing it on and off for quite a while. I also am planning on getting a PC soon so that I can utilize the mods, with the graphics mods I'll probably spend like 80% of the time exploring and drooling over the art.

i've started replaying grandia ii on the dreamcast, i love that game so much.

Rogue Galaxy, mainly.

I'm looking for something to scratch my RPG itch until Christmas.

Back