• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

What new species would you like to see in the next game?

Platypuses omg.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd love for them to add a few more personality types too
This.

Plus, I'd like if each personality type could apply to both genders. Like lazy/cranky females and normal/uchi (big brother-y) males. It would be pretty rad.

I would love to see owls *--* !!
Thibou/Blathers <3

I'm afraid bringing too many things at the museum, because his blushing face is too precious and I don't want it to stop!!

Snakes. Yeah thats right, imagine how creepy it would be taking to a villager that cant stand up or maybe they would coil up and talk to you. Ok. I am ONLY KIDDING. lol But maybe foxes or turtles or raccoons. I know those kind of are only for like the special characters so far but I wouldn't mind.

I'd love to see otters and turtles and more pandas. Cute ones not like Chester or Chow

I really want more aquatic animals. I love love love jellyfish! but I kind of doubt that would ever happen sadly.

Since we have Julian, I want gryphon in next game:(

I second that 100%. That's an amazing idea. :) Maybe the inclusion of more fantasy-ish creatures? idk xD but not too far-fetched that AC becomes a diff genre entirely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm a sphinx would be really cool :D but i think that has the face of a human :/ so that's not really an animal, right? idk xD

Oh yes. Lizards, Turtles, Foxes, Camels, Seals, Bats, Sharks, Dolphins (we have Octopi, so why not), I could go on. Special Human NPCs could even be interesting.

Back