• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What makes you cringe?

Minecon.

"Uhm, I was wondering, uh, what's da wecomended amount of dedotated WAM i should add to server?"
"OUIOUIKREMPADODIES"
"EVERYONE SPAM KAPPA IN THE CHAT! KAPPA!"

idk either i reported it for a reason why they closed so i think thats what it reopened but oh well.
Huh.
I wish I knew why my comments were deleted though, like did someone think I was fighting with Foxy or something 'cause I wasn't. I thought she was being clever lmao

this has probably been of the most laid back and easy going threads of this nature in a long time.. and it was still closed down for a minute and calm and friendly comments were removed.

that's cringe worthy.

I actually knew a girl on TBT who was 13 and she was really cool actually

She talked like a 20 yr old guy but she was cool af
i miss her a lot we talked every day but she left for good

havent heard from her in months

Anyway I find dabbing cringey

Oh, not all young people are annoying of course. That's a given. I'm talking mainly about irl experiences from public transportation, schools, stores, etc. Some young members here are also mature, so that's good. Too bad the girl you're talking about left, though. I hope you guys get to interact once more in the future. ^^

I find old people trying to insult others with terrible grammar on Facebook comments cringey.

weebs and other annoying people mostly

also people who are Extreme Tumblr Haters like it's some sorta religion or whatevr like can the chill out it's a social media website and you are all so upset?? chill

Most teenagers.

Like honestly, they bother me so much. Like I went to the store the other day right after work, which coincides with the start of school so a bunch of kids were there and a huge pile of backpacks were by the door and I almost tripped over them, and then I went to get my boyfriend a soda and the whole drink isle was full of teenagers getting energy drinks... and I was just like UHG NO PLEASE LEAVE YOU SPAWNS OF SATAN.

sometimes I feel like a lot of people around me are like sheep who keep on following trends blindly like they have no brains to do their own thing, it makes me disgusted but really sometimes I wonder who's wrong me or them. I might actually be the one who's falling behind..

I cringe at my friends who try to do impressions of other people and people who think they sound really good when they sing when in reality it sounds like someone dying.
I also cringe at bad explanations and conspiracy theories.

people with no fashion sense. i attended a wedding once and i saw a guy just wearing a polo shirt and trousers. his hair was equally bad as well.

There's a girl who sits next to me in class and she's still going through her edgy weeb phase where she just draws emo anime boys 24/7. honestly that would be fine but she talks. all. the. time. about how she must be "weird" for liking the sad parts of songs, and how she's "that one weird girl who draws in class". idk she just pisses me off but im too nice to move seats bc she doesnt have friends

-People who think they're right but they're actually wrong.
-People who like PS4 and XBox and laugh whenever Nintendo is mentioned.
-On Talent show where someone is awful. Its supposed to be a *talent* show.
-Me, sometimes.
-My parents, most of the time.
-My grandparents, all the time.
-Sometimes in school because I'm quite quiet and introverted, but I end up coming across lime a weirdo :(
-Teachers who make spelling mistakes.
-Teenagers who are mean just because they have nothing better to do.
-Bad funny faces.

Back