• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What makes you cringe?

when people dont know what weeaboo means and then actually be xenophobic bc they say "this is japanese! you shouldnt like things from japan! You shouldnt act japanese!"

same with koreaboo

koreaboo/weeaboo = someone who disrespects japans/koreas culture

not the opposite

Last edited:
My fears, my embarrassing moments, my wierd childhood memories.

This is so bad, but super religious people... like I don't shove my beliefs down your throat or call you horrible names because you don't believe in what I do. It just get's under my skin so badly! end rant. sorry not sorry.

This is so bad, but super religious people... like I don't shove my beliefs down your throat or call you horrible names because you don't believe in what I do. It just get's under my skin so badly! end rant. sorry not sorry.

you wouldn't like my dad. plus he's homophobic and transphobic (secon one's a thing right?)

MY DAD WHEN HE'S ****ING DRUNK OFF HIS ASS, GOD.

Back