• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What made/ruined your day?

got tickets to see my faves in concert ;)

i was about to type in all caps

one of my elementary school friend's that I recently reunited with is still fcking weird.
but he's also a little

made: i sent a friend a gift and i really hope they like it :D

ruined: i saw an old friend but now she's kind of weird?? she doesn't remember me so im kind of glad.. sounds rude but i don't really know? she looks way different than how she looked 6 years ago. people change~

Last edited:
made.. put together my printer and it works.. im usually like a monkey with a can opener

ruined..some regrets i thought of also i need to shorten down my text so hard frick.

ruined: it's marther luther king day tomorrow but i still have to go to school even though a bunch of other schools are off ;-;

ruined: Mom keeps yelling at me about college essays even when I'm in the middle of doing them

well im obvs not doing them rn lol

Both: I've decided to stop talking to a group of my friends, but result being turning over a new leaf

Made: I become a mod on my fav group chat and we lost a thot in the chat <333

ruin: my dad tried to throw my food away when i was still eating it

Ruined: somebody just insulted me because y saying they are glad my favorite show is ending...........wHICH I GREW UP WITH THE SHOW

Ruined/Made: I had substitute teachers in half of my classes today (or you can say yesterday, as I am in the central time zone and have passed midnight since the school day). I generally like having subs because it makes my boring classes seem less boring, but in certain classes it slows you down (like in art class). I needed to get my poster painted but I couldn't because the teacher told the sub "no paints", so I played Papa's Freezeria on my iPhone that period. I had nothing else to do and I didn't get in trouble. ;p
Made: So, we listened to this really, really stupid story in English class. It lasted, well, a good 30 minutes. Six of the classmates we're falling asleep to it. When it ended, Dustin said that the story was "worthless", which, quite frankly, I have to agree with. We barely got started on our assignment on the story. After English, I have lunch, and I told a few friends I sit across from that the story we read was boring and Dominique (she is also one of my English classmates) decided to listen in said something like "You tell them, Shawna! That was the boring-est s*** I've ever read!" And the girls I was sitting across from and I all started laughing! It was pretty funny!<3 Dominique walked in right when I was telling them!! xD
Made: It was my friend, Jenna's birthday! <3 I text her happy birthday and got a very sweet response! <3
Made: We had tacos for dinner!

Last edited:
made: i had a steak for the first time in 3000 years
ruined: i'm going to work now

Back