• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

I actually bought the Purple 3DS just because it was the only one in the store, and I really wanted to get it the same time I got new leaf. I actually would have preferred white, but I like purple just the same.

The matte Red 3DS XL.
Kinda had second thoughts of going back and
switching it for the matte Black one
(going to buy skin for it anyways), oh welllllllllllllll.​

Last edited:
a blue 3DS xl. i was originally supposed to get the limited edition animal crossing one until gamestop just screwed up my whole order, so now i just have the plain blue one.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing 3DS XL

Man I went to the launch event at Nintendo World for it and it was sold out! Gah! I wish I had woke up earlier.

Using a boring blue 3ds XL because I couldn't find a red one. I kind of want the pink one because well I miss having a white DS. White looks so good.

I'm also playing on the Animal Crossing 3DS XL :D

It was my 1st 3DS and I got it just for AC (my 1st AC title, too haha)

Last edited:
I just have the original red XL, though I'm gonna get the blue Pokemon X and Y 3DS XL when it comes out.
I would get that but unfortunately it doesn't come with the game :( And it comes out earlier than the game so I doubt I would be allowed to get both.

I have a regular black 3ds, but I have an obsession with sticker skins so...!

tumblr_mthslyjeaO1qb9hh5o1_400.jpg

Back