• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

What is Your Town's Theme?

I bought the cartridge I am currently using for the sole purpose of making a town modeled after Shirokuma Cafe, so I'm going to try to get all my villagers to match the characters in it (even though some of them are super minor) and landscape after the snippets of the town the anime is set in has. I want it to be serene and kinda woodsy, I don't even know if I'll put paths down tbh, but I'm going to go with the flow of things. That's my general concept though!

Matcha is a sleepy forest town! All my villagers are woodland creatures, and I'm planning on giving them all Nate's catchphrase ("yawwwn"). I'm also considering adding some fairytale PWPs to maybe give it a sort of "bedtime story" feel.

Vista is supposed to be an Zen town, while Chocolat is a cookie (or sweets) town.

None :) I don't have a set theme. There's an area that's a bit foresty, an area that's a bit zen, an area that's a bit like a camp in a park.

Colorful town, I guess.

Other than that there's bits and pieces of different stuff: a mushroom forest, a park, and a few other places.

A small town that developed in a forest. That's kind of the general idea I guess.. I'm gradually filling up the northern part of town with cedar trees and developing little neighborhood areas for the animals.

Last edited:
*Eden is a Urban/Modern
*Juliette is going to be "Zen Like" using only purple and yellow flowers
*Oldhaven will be Country/Rural

Balamb is a small-town, woodsy theme...if I had to give it a theme. Bunifrey is a memorial/rainbow bridge theme.

Lynna was supposed to be Legend of Zelda, but it's turning out more Generic Medieval-Fantasy, lol.

I don't really go with themes, mostly because I'm terrible at them. I go for color schemes instead. Sutton is a spring town with colors like blue and pink and purple and white, while Chestnut, which will be my second town starting on January 1st is going to be a very natural town with an autumn theme, lots of oranges and reds and pinks and maybe a farm theme because of some really cute QR codes I've seen online.

Kpop
I need U by Bangtan Boys

Thinking about changing it though. It's hard to pick a town theme when I don't even have a theme for my town yet lol

Sloppy sringy zen kind of theme, I'm just adding random things that look nice and seem to go okey together. Right now working on the bottom half of my town, pathways and flowers also made pink, white and blue as the main town colours

I don't have a theme. Uhh... "Too many flowers," maybe?

Lol, I have way too many flowers too, because I wanted to get the Golden Axe myself instead of buying it on TBT so I bought flowers every day, plus I have the Beautiful Town ordinance, and I'm trying to breed hybrids... I'm slowly replacing normal flowers with hybrids, but there're quite a lot of them ._.

Back