• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Is Your Town's Colour Scheme?

I'm making a themed town, splitting it up to 5 parts:
Winter: White
Fairy tail: blue and pink
Egyptian: yellow and gold
Witch: black, red , green and purple
Kiddie: multi coloured

Mostly purples and whites, with some pinks thrown in to compliment the pink peaches. In the future, I'll have pink hydrangeas as well.

Around my house its pink, white, and purple. The rest of the town has red, yellow, and white covering certain areas. My caf? has orange flowers bordering it, same with the lighthouse. And I plan on the police station having blue flowers around it. c:

I try to make the most of every different colour and flower type in different parts of my town, but the red and dark orange as in orange pansies and red flowers in general are lacking because i find them really depressing, they remind me of thorny bushes and dark forests but i want something a bit more easier on the eyes

Aiming for a every color / rainbow theme with my town!
I think each building and each villager's house will have it's own colors surrounding it.
Hopefully the turnout will be great~ :blush:

In my first town "Boots" I am planning on using Pinks/Purples with some yellow thrown in. My second town "NewLand" I want to use blue/black/purple. I recently restarted both of them...so we shall see if they turn out the way I want. :)

Rainbows, basically.
I like to at least have one of everything in my town, and each flower patch highlights a particular breed, or color.
my ocd kind of took over everything in my town.

I like to at least have one of everything in my town, and each flower patch highlights a particular breed, or color.

Me too! For each characters house I use a different color scheme for their garden:

Diana: pink and red

Stella: a gradient that goes like blue-purple-lightpurplewhite-pink-red-orange-yellow

Angelina: pink, red, orange

Keiran: white, green and gold

I also have small parts of town I use certain flowers, like in one place I have red and yellow stripes, then in another I have pink and yellow checkerboard pattern, and in front of my town hall I have a rainbow or roses and lilies/violets!

Back