• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your religion?

What is your religion?

• Christianity

Votes: 52 29.1%
  • Judaism

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Islam

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Atheism

Votes: 40 22.3%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 40 22.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • No idea.

Votes: 18 10.1%

• Total voters
I'd say it doesn't matter what religion you believe in, it just matters what you do in life whatever that might be.

For some reason, I see religion as a family value. Kinda makes sense since I'm Jewish.

*sigh* I'm gonna pray that this thread doesn't turn into a flame war about others opinions.
Please don't force your opinion down anyone else's throat. Their religion is their decision.

I don't even get where this is coming from, nobody has said anything offending or demeaning.

It's just because talking about different religions is kinda a shaky topic to talk about. Especially when everyone has different, almost clashing beliefs. Glad that everyone is talking about this maturely.

pretty sure i've considered myself an atheist, since i was about eight or so ; x ;

I was raised nearly untouched by religion in my household and thus I don't think about it a lot, except in terms of history and like grade school sociology.

I picked I don't know, though it's not exactly it. I neither doubt, believe, or disbelieve in the concept of a god, or any other deity. It's almost like trying to think about an undiscovered species. I believe we just turn into dirt when we die.

Just like several people here, I was raised Buddhist. I think it's common to be Buddhist and have agnostic beliefs of some sort. I've been called agnostic , so it's really " either-or" for me.

My Cambodian side of the family + my dad are all buddhists, but I was raised with no religion since my parents said I could choose what to believe in and I just chose not to believe in a God. I would say I'm agnostic though but I'm pretty indifferent about religion... Just be a good person and don't preach your religion to me and we're cool B-)

Atheist, I had some bad experiences with overly religious people when I was little which has really pushed me away from religion but I get along well with people of any religion as long as they don't try and force their religion on me.

I'm not sure what to believe in. I mean, I don't go around saying I'm an atheist just because I don't know if there's a god or not. That will just piss people off, and I find it unnecessary.

Edit: In other words, I'm agnostic.

Last edited:
I don't go around saying that I'm an athetist, and I don't try to prove anyone wrong(/r/atheism), but I personally don't believe in a higher power. I have always been a thinker and I cannot see how there is anything else than science. However, I fully respect your own personal beliefs and values, and you have the right to believe and follow anything you want. : )

I was raised nearly untouched by religion in my household and thus I don't think about it a lot, except in terms of history and like grade school sociology.

I picked I don't know, though it's not exactly it. I neither doubt, believe, or disbelieve in the concept of a god, or any other deity. It's almost like trying to think about an undiscovered species. I believe we just turn into dirt when we die.

If you don't believe/disbelieve the concept of god or another higher being/power then you're an agnostic.
Agnostics believe that we simply don't have the knowledge and facts necessary to either confirm or deny.

If you don't believe/disbelieve the concept of god or another higher being/power then you're an agnostic.
Agnostics believe that we simply don't have the knowledge and facts necessary to either confirm or deny.
Oh okay. I assumed it meant to doubt/consider the idea of a god, which I say I do neither. I simply do not think much about it. Though I suppose you're right since that's kind of a schrodinger's box kind of deal haha. It's like if I tried to consider what's happening in Delhi in the newest commercial street in the smallest chiropractor's store. It's just, I don't.

I am Catholic and I am so surprised that it's not up there, but it's okay.

I don't understand, how some religions, think we evolved, If we did then we're did space and time come from? :confused: I am not trying to start ANYTHING I am just curious ok? :(

Back