• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your religion?

What is your religion?

• Christianity

Votes: 52 29.1%
  • Judaism

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Islam

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Atheism

Votes: 40 22.3%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 40 22.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • No idea.

Votes: 18 10.1%

• Total voters
does an agnostic christian exist? if so i guess that's what i am. (oh god don't send me to hell :()

Google :: Define Agnostic said:
a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

... So, saying you are an agnostic christian does sort of work.
Since you can believe in a God and Jesus, disagree with a lot that is spoken of in the bible about God, Jesus, Heaven, etc. with the thought of "God is unknown and probably unknowable so how would these people know?"
Or if you more often times believe in a god, but question it's existence and the nature of God sometimes. ((since completely not believing is an atheist where agnostic is more unsure or thinks nothing can be known of one if there is one))

If that isn't the reason and it is because you simply do not agree with some things written in the Bible, I would just say you are Christian but do not believe in some things written in the bible. Simple. ^-^

But it's pretty common to question what religious group you belong to and even more into which sect of the religion you do.

Pretty late reply, but you may see it.

"There is nothing that exists in this puny little weak universe,only Vaati!
No God! Only Vaati!
No Devil! Only Vaati!
No Good! Only Vaati!
No Evil! Only Vaati!
No Heroes! Only Vaati!
No Villains! Only Vaati!
No Meaning! Only Vaati!
No Reason! Only Vaati!
No Religon! Only Vaati!
No Freedom! Only Vaati!
No Power! Only Vaati
NO EXISTENCE AT ALL! ONLY VAATI! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
~Vaati's Book of Vaatism chapter 17

This describes it pretty well, I guess. Thank you GameBoyFreak520 :)

Last edited:
I was raised in a Buddhist (Mahayana) family. I don't really practice it actively but would still consider myself religious. I actually want to become more in tune with my religion.

I was raised in a Buddhist (Mahayana) family. I don't really practice it actively but would still consider myself religious. I actually want to become more in tune with my religion.

The wonderful thing about Buddism is that it only benefits yourself to become more in tune with it.

I don't have a religion, but if I was to have one, probably Atheism.

Since Roman Catholic is considered Christianity, I've been a Christian all my life. I did convert from Roman Catholic to Protestant though.

Back