• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is your profession?

I'm a student but I also work as a waitress! I'm in my last year now though and I still don't have a clue as to do what I'd like to do when I leave

I'm a college student, if everything goes well I'll have a bachelor in Dutch Law at the end of the school year (june/july)! Hopefully I'll find a nice full-time job after that. Right now I don't have a job, but I'm starting my new one coming sunday! It's not actually a 'new' job, as I've worked there before for over a year. I'm really glad they took me back :)

Bitter retail employee. Produce section.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get a job you really like soon! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a student but I also work as a waitress! I'm in my last year now though and I still don't have a clue as to do what I'd like to do when I leave

That's ok! It is a very important decision, so I wouldn't stress about not knowing right now! It took me a year of working as a waitress and a front desk clerk at a hotel before I found what I wanted to do after college! ^-^ Good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a college student, if everything goes well I'll have a bachelor in Dutch Law at the end of the school year (june/july)! Hopefully I'll find a nice full-time job after that. Right now I don't have a job, but I'm starting my new one coming sunday! It's not actually a 'new' job, as I've worked there before for over a year. I'm really glad they took me back :)

Ooh! Congrats on your upcoming graduation! I'm sure you will do fine, and will find a good full-time job once you graduate! What type of job are you starting on Sunday? ^-^

Last edited:
Ooh! Congrats on your upcoming graduation! I'm sure you will do fine, and will find a good full-time job once you graduate! What type of job are you starting on Sunday? ^-^

Thank you! I'm just gonna work in a store, lol. Nothing special but I'm so happy to be making some money again. Life's so boring when you can't spend anything :(

Thank you! I'm just gonna work in a store, lol. Nothing special but I'm so happy to be making some money again. Life's so boring when you can't spend anything :(

Haha! That is very true! It's no fun seeing stuff you want when you have no money to buy it! ;n; Well good luck with your new/old job! ^-^

I'm still a high school student who has no idea what she wants to do with her life :T

Well that's ok! You are young and have plenty of time to figure it out! I changed majors three times in college while I was figuring it out, and then got a job in a completely different field! Haha! ^o^ Don't stress it! <3

I work in the glory that is food prep~ this job is the reason I never cook at home anymore ^-^

Haha! I worked in the restaurant/fast food industry for many years and I NEVER cooked when I did! I was so tired of handling food by the time I got off work I couldn't bring myself to do it! XD

coffee slave barista :< but eventually i'll be out of the customer service life and in school + a career!

coffee slave barista :< but eventually i'll be out of the customer service life and in school + a career!

Bahaha! Oh dear! I hope your customers are nice to you! I try to treat my baristas well. They day I was able to quit all of my 'dead-end' customer service jobs was one of the happiest days of my life! Good luck to you! What do you want to go to school for? ^-^

I'm a student but I'm hoping to get a degree (major in, I guess in USA) in Computer Science with Game Development. I'll see how everything pans out, but I'm into Computer Science and Maths. :lemon:

I'm a student but I'm hoping to get a degree (major in, I guess in USA) in Computer Science with Game Development. I'll see how everything pans out, but I'm into Computer Science and Maths. :lemon:

Oh that sounds very exciting! I hope you are able to get into game making, but if not you will still have a ton of options if you like science and math!

BTW: majoring in and getting a degree in are interchangeable in the US! ^-^

Back