Pink Hybrid Lily
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Hybrid Lily
Coco
Mother's Day Carnation
森
Mother's Day Carnation
Celeste Chick Plush
My personal favourite is the pink lily, but I like the lilies a lot in general!
The white rose is also a very pretty one :)

What are yours?

my favorite combos are the pink and purple tulips plus the pink, purple, and blue roses. the violets in all four colors are also very pretty in this game.

the white flowers are really pretty!
as for the hybrids, i really like the pink lilies, pink roses, purple tulips, pink carnations and blue pansies!

My favorite is black cosmos! They can go well with just about anything and I like the way the stems & leaves look. I also love dandelion puffs, blue violets and jacob's ladders.

Lot of choices, but I think it’s safe to say the pink rose is my favorite. Pink is my favorite color so….

I also love blue and orange roses and the jacob’s ladders

purple pansies and purple roses, black cosmos and pink lillies (<33 the shade of pink) are my favourites :0

really into those as colour combinations too. pansies are my favourite type out of all the flowerss

I love the hyacinths, white, blue and pink ones in particular. The white tulips are also cute.

I have always had cosmos growing on my island, which is really annoying because I don't like them much, ESPECIALLY the red, white and yellow ones you start with...

I can’t choose! I love blue and purple roses, black cosmos, black and pink lilies, and purple pansies. My old town is drowned with hybrids because I love how they all look.

For me it's too difficult to choose! I love all kinds of flowers and will always think a diverse spread of color is more beautiful than a singular one. If I force myself, I think red lilies are the prettiest regular flower and purple hyacinths are the best hybrid. My answer could change on a different day though!

I really love the different types of cosmos, they're simple and cute.

I've got lilies in my town too tp make up for real life, since I've got cats (lillies are dangerous to them, you shouldn't keep them around if you've got cats).

Back