• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Is Your Favorite Hourly Music?

What Is Your Favorite Hourly Music?

• 12 A.M.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 1 A.M.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • 2 A.M.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • 3 A.M.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 4 A.M.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • 5 A.M.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 6 A.M.

• 7 A.M.

• 8 A.M.

• 9 A.M.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 10 A.M.

• 11 A.M.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12 P.M.

• 1 P.M.

• 2 P.M.

• 3 P.M.

• 4 P.M.

• 5 P.M.

• 6 P.M.

• 7 P.M.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • 8 P.M.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 9 P.M.

• 10 P.M.

• 11 P.M.

• Total voters

Darkesque_

gotta be delusional to be in the biz
Bells
Switch
0511-6300-4547
Zen Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Golden Scenery
Rotating Fool's Egg
Golden Scenery
Zipper Sakura
Hello! I was wondering, what is your favorite piece of hourly ACNL music? Personally, mine would be 6am. Feel free to vote in the poll, and comment what you voted!

I really like the slowed down, relaxed music at night time/evening in acnl. Something about it is just really nice. Although I would say that all of the acnl music is very nice. ACNH has big shoes to fill :)

Admittedly, I haven't listened to them all. I mostly play in the evening and nighttime so my favorite music is during that time. My top 3 are the 1AM, 11PM, and 7PM hourly songs.

Honestly I cant decide! But I do know that I like the rain and snow soundtracks better than the everyday "normal" music. Something about it just makes my heart melt.

I love 7pm the most, I just remember getting on to start tarantula and scorpion hunting while listening to that. :)

Although I don't think anything can beat the music on the island, I voted 8pm for the question

I have always enjoyed all the music in ACNL, something I think they got perfect, and I hope they continue the trend in ACNH.
I particularly enjoy the evening and night music, I find it very relaxing, without making me fall asleep. :cool:

My favorite would be the 10pm and 1pm. I don't usually stay up past 10pm, but once in awhile I do and I just love listening to it. The 1pm is the most commonly music I listen to because that's when I'm playing the most when I used to play everyday.

In the morning, I really love 10am music! in the evening, probably 7pm, it's so nice. I also love the evening Island music.

1am! such a calming song, usually if i'm not sleeping by then, that definitely makes me sleep.

2 am is my favorite piece of music from Animal Crossings New Leaf. The first time I heard it was in a friend's town and I was instantly hooked. I love the relaxed tone and it's definitely one that I'll miss once I've moved on to Horizons. My close second favorite would be 4 am. I don't know why, but I'm allured by its eerie tune. I can picture a cold night lost in the woods perfect for an alien/ghost encounter.

Back