• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

What is your favorite cat and/or dog villager?

Cat: Kabuki
He’s been my favorite for as long as I’ve been playing AC.

Dog: Don’t have one
Love dogs irl but never liked them much in the game for some reason.

Cats: I'm very picky about the cat designs but my favorites have to be Lolly/Raymond

Dogs: Daisy! I love her purple highlights.

Cat - Felyne
Dog - Lucky
I miss Felyne so much. Monster Hunter and Animal Crossing were two of my biggest joys when I was going through a hard time. Seeing them cross over made me so happy...

Though I'm a massive cat person in real life, I've never been too keen on their models in AC. That said, my favorites are definitely Ankha, Punchy, Lolly and Rudy.

As for dogs, I think Goldie and Shep have my favorite designs.

Cat - Tangy
Dog - Cookie

and I’m lucky enough to have them both on my island <3 I love my peppy girls

My little sister: She loves Rosie ! Rosie is one of hers bests friends with Ankha. And she really enjoy to spend time with Rosie in our little island and talk to her a lot. ^^

For dog: I don't have a favorite dog for now... :)

Cat: Lolly?

I've never had a cat villager. I also quite like Raymond, Rudy, and Rosie. Actually there are alot of cats I like.

Dog: Butch and Cherry

There are a lot of dog villager designs I like, but this one is a little easier because I have both of them in my village and I love them both. Butch may be my favorite cranky villager.

punchy
cookie i guess. they really didn't design a lot of dog villagers, for such a basic animal, they didn't want isabelle overshadowed me thinks.

Cat: Katt, Olivia, Merry, Rosie (I find her a bit overrated but she's cute nonetheless), Monique

Dog: Goldie, Bea, Maddie, Portia, Mac

I kind of wish they had different dog and cat breeds though - would be cool to have fluffy cats and different breeds of dogs (besides NPC's like Isabelle or Harv, that is).

Dog: Butch seems to be the most appealing to me. Bea is also really cute.

Cat: Bob and Purrl

Bones and Cherry are both cool dogs! I don't actually know any of the cats.

Back