What is your 3DS/2DS Model?

I have the New Nintendo 3DS XL, the white & black Fire Emblem edition.

I currently have three Nintendo 3DS XL systems.

New 3DS XL Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition
CMIaVCG.png

New 3DS XL - Galaxy Style
xqTI8YP.png

3DS XL - Pokemon X & Y Limited Edition (Blue)
UpBUM2U.png

I have the new 2DSXL Animal Crossing edition. I love the size (XL plays so much better!) and the design is beautiful, but I dislike how you can't add any charms to it.. :(

NintendoWire-New2DSXL-AnimalCrossing-1-1024x683.jpg

(not my picture)

Too lazy to post pictures, but I have the original New 3DS in white with Pikachu cover plates.

I have a New Nintendo 2DS XL in the Animal Crossing Edition. Love the colors of it and that little leaf
on the front site of the console.

i have a new 3DS. i also have a new Galaxy 3DS XL, but it's older and showing its age. i decided to get a small new 3DS because i like being able to change the faceplates
P-0682-450x423.png

a white new 3ds LL. i still have an original 2011 black 3ds, but it's way too tiny now i'm used to the LL's huge screens! it's also super comfy to hold.

I recently upgraded to the New 3Ds XL! It’s the galaxy one, and I adore it to pieces.

I have the pink 3DS XL with an animal crossing vinyl cover as decoration.

At the moment I use a red New 3DS XL. I'm glad I was able to get it in my preferred color since I think the shade of red they use is really nice.

My first 3DS system was a normal sized blue one. I would have gotten red back then, but I found the blue on sale. A few years later I decided to upgrade to the gold and black Link Between Worlds XL edition. Unfortunately the headphone jack broke on my XL, which I decided was a good excuse to buy my current system.

PSX_20190607_115339.jpg

Starting from top left: Gallifrey (LoZ anniversary edition OG 3DS), Link (NES edition), Kirby (N3DS with import cover plates), Pikachu (Pikachu N3DS XL), and Ash (pok?ball edition 2DS XL).

...I may have a problem, lol.

originally blue 3ds xl, but it broke and i got the black new 3ds xl. i still wish i got the new leaf 3ds xl though. i adore that design so much and i hate how glossy the n3dsxl is

Wow. Suprised to see how many people still have the original 3ds. I have the original one in purple c:

I have the original shiny aqua blue 3ds- which I brought upon release as a seven year old with my saved up ?2.50 a week which is one of my biggest achievements ( and my only achievement :) ) to this day haha. It has too much sentimental value for me to replace it with a new one, and I prefer the smaller more portable old 3ds compared to the new fancy XLs which won't fit in my pockets.

Back