• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What is the origin of your username?

Niji is rainbow in Japanese and Nymphia is Sylveon in Japanese. I just put that together.

Mine is interesting...it's my school login name xD. That's how I remember it. It's very unique, so it's never taken :)

Lost stems from my interest in hiking, getting lost is a part of the experience on any long distance trail. The Everfree Forest is a location in the MLP reboot. Combine the two and there you have it. :p

my username is henry's original catchphrase. when i joined this forum, henry was my favorite back then so i used his catchphrase as my username.

my username all started from a league ign change (also tried to match my bf's)
it means "Mine" in Korean x3 and ever since then it's been pretty stuck with me and everyone knows me
by it now more like heh.

I held a contest last year (or the year before, who knows) that was for a new tumblr username, the winner was rosietti which combined my name and resetti, I took out the i and bought a username change and taadaah

This is the first place I have "Fideloi" in. I don't know really why or where it came from, but it's a fine name I thought. Probable Danisk or Norweigan c:
I've had lots of contacts with friends from there, and somehow that name "popper" up one day. I've had other usernames like "Penelo", "Jupiter" and such.

My acnl character's name is Bilbo and he is the mayor. Other sites it's CappnPiggy though, I can't even remember where it came from.

I have a stuffed polar bear named Pookie and on a different site I had to add numbers so I put my two favorites 45 and 57 together.

Well, i really liked playing Ness in the super smash bros games, and i'm a HUGE earthbound fan. So i think its a bit obvious where my username came from :p

I was a scenester friend hoe on myspace, and it was a cool thing to have your name and then a word that started with the same letter, K is a really hard letter for cool words so I'd steal c words, crunk music was kind of popular, so I chose Krunk but, more so in the meaning of krunk meaning rad or whatever. It stuck and it's never taken on sites so I keep using it.

I was a scenester friend hoe on myspace, and it was a cool thing to have your name and then a word that started with the same letter, K is a really hard letter for cool words so I'd steal c words, crunk music was kind of popular, so I chose Krunk but, more so in the meaning of krunk meaning rad or whatever. It stuck and it's never taken on sites so I keep using it.

I always thought it was krunk for crazy drunk. :p

Obviously the Mario series had an influence on my username, but I wanted to have something hinting at my Nintendo heritage while I was growing out of Nintendo games. I then came up with the brilliant idea to change a few letters to make it unique and that is how "PoizonMushro0m" came to fruition! (I haven't been able to spell poison correctly since!)

Back