Votes: 70 32.4%
  • Banana Milk!!

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • No Milk, thanks

Votes: 22 10.2%

• Total voters
people who prefer to drink plain milk deserve to have their toes stepped on. that stuff is nasty nasty
strawberry milk is delicious, but i don't think strawberry almond milk exists :'( so i'm stuck with chocolate almond milk (which is delicious)

nasty?! ahh, werent you fed mother's milk as an infant at least??

I got into a tussle with someone on this site who didn't think strawberry milk was the best, and goddamn it I'd do it again.

:::sets down slice of pineapple pizza:::
come at me, bro! :mad:

Oh I love all kinds of milk. Plain milk, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla. I never tried the almond milk but maybe one day. Banana milk? Never heard of it but sounds like it could be yummy~

Not a big fan of milk.... but chocolate and strawberry sound good so I guess I'll go with chocolate? Banana sounds good too

They all sound great, but chocolate milk is just a classic.

Moomoo Milk

Chocolate for sure!

Chocolate mint milk. they sell it at the Byrne Dairy near my house and it's really good.

I've never actually tried strawberry milk but a lot of people here seem to like it so I'd better get on that.

For now, I have to say regular milk is the best. I don't like chocolate milk.

strawberry milk. i actually got a random craving for banana milk earlier lmao, i like it

The results for the polls surprise me because all my friends in grade school were amazed by the fact that I wouldn't buy chocolate milk at lunch. Chocolate and strawberry always ran out first, and by the end of the period only the blue (regular) and green (lactose-free) were left. Honestly, more people had lactose-free at lunch, which means that there were more kids who were lactose-intolerant than kids who liked regular milk.

107 people voted on this poll

and there are 8 pages on this poll

im so proud of my poll about milk

Last edited:
Back