• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What is something in your amazon cart that you keep in there but never buy?

I have had a Kalimba in my cart. I’ve had it for about a year but I don’t think I will ever buy it. Maybe one day, but I don’t think I will buy it anytime soon...

hmm with amazon i don't think i really like stuff enough to favorite them, but if i did, then it would be little cute things like phone cases, lil lamps, and jewelry. with makeup and clothes though on other sites, it's a whole different world. i mean LOTS and LOTS of favorited makeup on ulta or sephora. extremely expensive and i'd probably never buy all of it at once, but it's just impulse.

A knife block. I hate my wood one in my white kitchen, so I have an acrylic one hanging out in my Amazon cart. Will I bite the bullet? Probably not. It still irks me that my knives don't fit properly in my current one. Peak adulting tbh !!

Just checked and I have such random things:
- cable clips to organize my cables
- anatomy of the hand guide
- switch accessories
- switch carrying case
- wall mounted jewelry holder for necklaces

Clothes that I would never wear. I'm strictly a jeans and t shirt kinda girl, but I always save cute, old-fashioned dresses and skirts to my cart.

Right now? I'm thinking about buying some denim shorts for the summer, knowing my waist size, but feeling super uncomfortable buying pants online as usual 🙃

I don’t usually procrastinate on ordering stuff from amazon, mostly because I don’t use it much. My Etsy though is a whole different story. I have a million things favorited and always have something in my cart. It’s usually some stationery/planner supplies (I’m a sucker for planner stickers), something animal-crossing related, or an enamel pin or ten. Right now it’s some animal crossing planner clips, they look soso cute but do I really need all of them?

There's this $100ish dog bed that I want to buy my dobe so badly but it's one of those things that aren't necessarily needed right now. She has the exact same one that my parent's originally bought her four years ago and she absolutely loves it. I just feel like she deserves something new. :x

I've had the artbook for the movie the Thing lingering in my cart for a while. I love collecting artbooks but generally wait for the prices to drop on them but its been the same for a while. Maybe its time to treat myself?

I also just keep stuff in my wish list for similar things I can go out and buy to remind myself... but then never get it anyways.

Generally, I keep expensive things on my Amazon wish list...because, I want them but can't bring myself to actually buy them. I mean...it's not all crazy expensive stuff...some of it is only "expensive" in terms of what it is (like books that cost $50-70 or something). Also, vinyl records that I plan to eventually buy, but don't necessarily "need" quite yet.

But, some of it is stuff like camera lenses that cost a few grand. Lol. Maybe some day...😅

Basically, I use it as a way of saying "I'll forget if I don't keep track...so let me just save it to a list, so I can remember it later." It's all impulse purchase type stuff, that I might buy if I have some spare money at a later date.

albums bc those are p expensive and as much as i wanna blow all my money on music i gotta eat somehow

I've had a massive 36 pack of coca-cola in my amazon cart for around 6 months at this point 😅 . Every couple of weeks I have a big browse through amazon as well, and usually add a couple things to my cart, but most of the time I just end up deleting them because I don't wanna spend money :x I also used to have a drawing tablet in my cart for a couple of months, but I finally gave in and bought that one (and yes i'm very happy I did splurge a bit). Honestly if you're trying to save money, stay away from amazon for the most part. Everytime I look I get tempted by random things, most of which I never even knew I wanted before ;-;.

Back