• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Happens If You Microwave…? A forum game about microwaves

They'll turn into limited edition Bowser joycons, it's true. I worked at Nintendo, i was the playing cards.

What happens if you microwave the concept of love?

it forms a pig which wraps itself up, you then are left with a pig in a blanket.

What happens when you microwave a stick of gum?

tumblr_ofv595A4Y81rem1amo1_500.png

what happens when you microwave animal crossing amiibo cards?

Fanatic AC fans barge into your house and yell at you for ruining something so valuable (especially if there's a Raymond or Sasha).

What happens if you microwave a tape measure?

it shrinks and becomes so small that it could only measure micrometers

what happens if you microwave this:
1668135639568.png

After about eight months of waiting, the entire world starts to become covered in various shades of green.

What happens if you microwave orange juice?

You know how soda explodes when you put it in the freezer? Same concept, but instead of exploding, it implodes, causing the whole room to smell like flaming oranges.

What happens if you microwave math homework?

If you actually do the work, then according to my calculations, you'd know that the amount of radiation in there multiplied by homework's horrid nature equals… something you'll have a fun time explaining to your math teacher.

What happens if you microwave a limited edition stormtrooper figure that is the only figure of it known to exist?

It melts into a dysfunctional hunk of metal.

What happens if you microwave your face?

Are you okay? Anyway, I think it would turn you into unmasked Michael Myers.

What happened if you microwaved the Earth?

Last edited:
The wizard would use an ice spell.

What happens if you microwave a CD?

You travel back in time and your mother flirts with you.

What happens when you microwave a microwave?

Back