• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What features do you think will be added in the next update, that weren´t yet revealed?

Hoping for Nook's upgrade or room expansion for our homes. Maybe Nintendo left out a few "big" updates to surprise us all! 😲

I don't think they touched on new clothing items in the direct, I assume there will be some of that in the update.

Booker and Copper need to return. We need our police dogs.
Bananas need to return.
We need Nook Shop upgrades.

I'm hoping, wishing and praying for some baskets. I used to love fruit baskets in NL and I can definitely see them added back in as cooking 'recipes'.

Im really hoping they’re keeping the Nook’s Cranny update a surprise. With all the new furniture, we definitely need a bigger shop instead of waiting for 1 or 2 new items a day. I’m also hoping Gracie will make an appearance.

Another thing I’m thinking is if we’ll be able to invite the HHP guests into our own islands as residents. It would be a great way to get new villagers other than the campsite and the islands.

Back